Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Well, I don't think I am capable of leveling them fully before tonight haha... Before next week though, surely.

We had Atheon down to a quarter health at least 4 times last night and the minotaur glitched or someone died for no reason every time.

I'm fine with fillign slots from LFG or just jumping in someone elses' Atheon group. I know I'm going to get chatterwhite for the thousandth time but I don't care, I just have to kill Atheon. It's all I've been thinking about all day.

I can probably get my atheon's epilogue leveled, just need materials

Yeah, it's literally impossible for 3 level 29s to do the venus teleport and really hard on mars unless everyone has oracle disruptor

We ended up having to have a fourth person enter the portal to help with the last three oracles.

Are you guys doing the strategy where everyone meets back by the door where the shield wielder keeps it up and everyone fires at Atheon?

Yeah, it's literally impossible for 3 level 29s to do the venus teleport and really hard on mars unless everyone has oracle disruptor

We ended up having to have a fourth person enter the portal to help with the last three oracles.

Are you guys doing the strategy where everyone meets back by the door where the shield wielder keeps it up and everyone fires at Atheon?

I was using a fully upgraded vision of confluence w/ oracle disruptor.

We met on the middle platform.

I think the biggest thing is having a 30 pick up the relic. I know that seems counterintuitive, but people were getting 1-hit sniped by the Hobs on Mars and it takes a level 29 like 6+ groundpounds to kill the Minotaur on Venus, which almost means instant death unless the other two help kill the Minotaur before the Oracles show up.

I mean we were doing it fine, we just couldn't complete. And for most of it we were running 2 30s and 4 29s. At the end we had 3 and 3 but still couldn't finish it. We got extremely close one round but, no dice. 

Yep that's the problem, a level 30 always needs the shield so when 3 29s go in it's basically game over no matter what. The closest we got with 3 29s was luck because it didn't decide to teleport them until the end when we almost had him killed.

It would honestly be a super fun fight once everyone is 30, but it's soooooooooooo frustrating with 3 or more 29s.

Also, that middle platform is pretty dangerous if someone isn't paying attention to the timer, we did it by the door. It's probably better the way you were doing it though.

cheese might be easiest with 1-2 warlocks. I'm willing to try it. I'm willing to try anything. Damn you Atheon!

Damn you random teleporting!

Damn you level 29 gear!

DAMN YOUUUUUU.

Also, I realyl want the help or the vex. Helm preferably. I need to get to 30 ASAP. It's going to take me at least 2 more weeks. That's best case. Fuck

no, my issue is I have an exotic helm, exotic gloves, and exotic chest. but only a raid chest and raid gloves. so I could use those two and the exotic helm if I got boots and hit 30. or I could just get a full set of raid gear and switch out for the exotic piece I want to use.

Dude, Batman, I think we can do this just the two of us, (and Shlebs' level 27 if he's on :P :P)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI4Z74gfrTs&list=UU17QtY1zotpqe8Dxz8VqMSg

WE CAN DO ITTTTTTT

Did they not patch the "push Atheon off the edge" glitch a few days ago? Latest patch notes:

Raid

Fixed an issue where Atheon was not choosing random targets for teleport through the timestream during the final encounter on the Vault of Glass

Fixed an exploit where Atheon could be forced off his platform

If you guys tried that and it still works please let me know, I'm getting tired of legit beating him with a bunch of jokers that can't follow directions. It takes forever!

Did they not patch the "push Atheon off the edge" glitch a few days ago? Latest patch notes:

Raid

Fixed an issue where Atheon was not choosing random targets for teleport through the timestream during the final encounter on the Vault of Glass

Fixed an exploit where Atheon could be forced off his platform

If you guys tried that and it still works please let me know, I'm getting tired of legit beating him with a bunch of jokers that can't follow directions. It takes forever!

They patched the platform he is supposed to walk to. If you get his attention as soon as he spawns he never walks to the protected area. At least according to this video and comments elsewhere.

Also, I think they only added bumpers to to the back of the platform. Didn't account for people running behind and pushing it forward instead?