Black Friday Record Store Day 2014

Let's make some lists! (Top wants) Maybe some members can buy more of one item to fill each others lists come this weekend, I'm just throwing mine out as I'm out of town but will try a small store where I'm at to find some extra items if they don't have what I want to help out some members on here.

My list:

1. Death Gripz - Gov't Plates

2. Little Miss Sunshine Soundtrack

3. South Park 7"

4. Guardians of the Galaxy Tape

I'm hoping not too many people know who the dead milkmen are in my area...I have an original pressing but it was a radio stations copy and the sleeve is really bad, so I'm eager to own a clean copy. 

I was able to "pre-order" two records at my local bullmoose and I talked to an employee today saying that I don't have to be there right at 8 am so my reserved copies of Death Grips and Acacia Strain will be there waiting for me. Hoping to also grab Korn's S/T...

There's a wish list I have at Strictly Disc's also that may or may not ship after Black Friday but I gave them my card info...*Fingers Crossed*

This is my first time ever getting records on RSD so it should be interesting at best. Not sure if I should arrive to stores before 8 am just in case there's a line out the door

Where is the best place to shop for rsd leftovers if you live in Canada? I've been calling most of the record stores here and I've been told they are barely getting anything. All I want is the Little Miss Sunshine soundtrack and the Bleachers demos. If anyone manages to pick up an extra copy and could ship it my way that would be amazing - but either way I'm going to keep an eye out online (not sure where though haha )

Not going to be able to make it to any record stores tomorrow or this weekend.

If someone could grab me a copy of the Guardians of the Galaxy cassette US version, I'll gladly paypal another $20 your way.

Just pm me if you get an extra copy or can help me out. Thanks.

edit- nm... Actually got it off hellbay for $23... kinda shocked considering what other people are listing it for right now.