Black Friday Record Store Day 2014

I'm listening to the Death Grips record now and it's amazing! Glad there were no scruffs on it even with a license plate packaged in it. 

4rx7xj.jpg

Original and RSD Release. 

The Green variant is 900 and Yellow is 100, I received Green. Happy to have a clean copy!

I was second in line at Newbury, there was an old dude in front of me so I didn't have to worry about him... but they let everyone in at the same time so I was lucky to grab the Death Grips record because it was hidden. 

Also on the Korn record....I wasn't lucky to score a coke bottle clear variant but I wasn't trying to buy two copies either...got everything I wanted plus GotG cassette

I prefer the menu method to RSD. Line up with an order form, hand it to the clerk, they fill your order, and you leave. No chaos at the stacks!

Yeah that would've been nice. They had 8 crates on a table--4 on each side so you had to just get lucky. No order whatsoever. Only other thing I kinda would've liked was the Little Miss Sunshine soundtrack but I think I can live without it.