MONDO Shaun of the Dead Score ( by Daniel Mudford and Pete Woodhead )

Guest deleted

Shaun of the Dead ($25)

Released: Oct. 7

The premiere release of the Original Score to Shaun Of The Dead – the first release of Daniel Mudford & Pete Woodhead’s complete score in ANY format.

The artwork on this LP is by Jock. You might recognize the cover image from his screen-printed poster, but he went back and created some more brand new art for the interior gatefold and it’s amazing. We can’t wait for you to see it.

SOTD_A.jpg

Regular Version

Original Score Composed by Daniel Mudford & Pete Woodhead
Artwork by Jock.
Pressed on 180 Gram Black Vinyl, and randomly inserted Winchester Ale Colored Vinyl. Featuring liner notes by director Edgar Wright, and composers Daniel Mudford & Pete Woodhead.

SOTD_B.jpg

“Do You Want Anything From The Shop…?” Version

Original Score Composed by Daniel Mudford & Pete Woodhead
Artwork by Jock.
Pressed on 180 Gram Strawberry Swirl Vinyl. Featuring liner notes by director Edgar Wright, and composers Daniel Mudford & Pete Woodhead. Limited to 1,000 Copies.

www.mondotees.com

I managed to score all 3 versions at Mondo Con....playing that vinyl tossing game (with all the discarded mis-presses of The Omen variant) was like crack.  I finally understood what those folks who go into convenience stores and feverishly starting rubbing scratch-offs in their cars before heading back inside for more feel like.

• 2 weeks later...