PO soon: Death Grips - Government Plates Black Friday excl. vinyl

As a Chicagoan, I feel you. Being a no show to Lollapalooza (a very big event for us) and their own after show was a real kick in the teeth for fans.

I missed their Lolla aftershow and Pitchfork Fest. I'm right there with you.

Being in the Bay Area  I was fortunate to see them a few times since they are from here. I kinda wish I was at their notorious at the Bottom Lounge no show.

Being in the Bay Area  I was fortunate to see them a few times since they are from here. I kinda wish I was at their notorious at the Bottom Lounge no show.

Oh man, the Bottom Lounge show was a hoot. 2 songs in I realized they weren't gonna show up, and I spent the rest of the "concert" at the back watching people slowly realize the same thing. Hearing the venue manager say "Fuck Death Grips." and then see a bunch of pissy teenagers destroy the kids drum set was a blast.

They were the sole reason I went to FYF this past year. Oh well, Boris was insane.

Between them and Run the Jewels that was the same for me. I mean there were lots of other great bands, but I only went for those two. That line on day 1 was a disaster...took over 4 hours to get in.