PO soon: Death Grips - Government Plates Black Friday excl. vinyl

Guest jonpasqual

can't wait... Pm me when you're done with these... I also am dying to get my hands on one of those dear diary boots you made awhile ago if you are interested in making any more

I sold out of the 10 LP's of dear diary so fast! yeah we might do Dear Diary again as well as Heroine. WE DID! Cruel Summer but scrapped it after vinyl-digital jumped on it. VD's pressing can not touch my boots. seriously when you see this 7 you'll be very happy. :) Might do it on clear vinyl or stick with black to match the other DG's stuff. 

I sold out of the 10 LP's of dear diary so fast! yeah we might do Dear Diary again as well as Heroine. WE DID! Cruel Summer but scrapped it after vinyl-digital jumped on it. VD's pressing can not touch my boots. seriously when you see this 7 you'll be very happy. :) Might do it on clear vinyl or stick with black to match the other DG's stuff.

clear pls

Guest jonpasqual

Do you have some strange, murky connections to a guy who works in a pressing plant? Are there late-night meetings in a dark alley somewhere? Maybe?

Just curious.

I wish it was that cool! just a friend in paris that I've designed covers for so he hooks me up with pressings sometimes as compensation for work instead of pay. Nice little trade off, Sometimes I do have to a bit if its a big run. But other than that its not bad. Always aim to at least break even. So far I've only done three projects so I'm very excited about this DG 7. 

I always find these type of posts to be funny...coming from you that is. You asked a bunch of "strangers on a message board" for help paying medical bills before you changed your screen name/account (makesoundsnotlove was the name I believe). Pot meet kettle.

GOLD

Guest jonpasqual

Weren't you trying to charge like, $60 each? How is that reasonable? Just because it costs a lot to press a run of fucking 20 bootlegs, that doesn't mean anybody should have to pay $60 for a copy of an album, let alone a bootleg of one.

that was for Govt Plates. That release was going to be out of pocket had to compensate for my lose some how. the 7 is going to be about $10.00 :-D 

can't wait... Pm me when you're done with these... I also am dying to get my hands on one of those dear diary boots you made awhile ago if you are interested in making any more

This makes so much sense. Jonpasqual and Zeb are the same person. I wouldn't be surprised if that rthursdayx dude is his third personality as well.

Guest jonpasqual

This makes so much sense. Jonpasqual and Zeb are the same person. I wouldn't be surprised if that rthursdayx dude is his third personality as well.

wut? do I have a twin perhaps? can I pee on you too?