PO soon: Death Grips - Government Plates Black Friday excl. vinyl

Ouch... This actually pisses me off more than anything:

http://www.reddit.com/r/deathgrips/comments/2ntj8n/my_twisted_gp_acquisition_story/

I was reading this on the reddit a few hours, wondering how many actually did that. But I do know most in the Southeast were instantly screwed with the whole 19 that got distibuted here.

I'm really really over this shit but I still want one so bad. I know I could wait for the repress but I was super excited about that plate. I don't know what it is about this release that is turning fans into complete assholes, there's no reason for it. We should be helping each other out instead of trying to make a quick buck off people we consider like minded friends.

He was selling a copy of Bullets- MCR for $200 on Discogs. What a great guy.

Our fine member stl_ben sold one for the low price of $125.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LP-DEATH-GRIPS-Government-Plates-LTD-to-900-RSD-BLACK-FRIDAY-2014-MINT-/400815587243?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item5d52787fab

Hit him up, maybe he has extras.

Considering the many other shenanigans he has done on this forum, this definitely does not surprise me. 

I am really surprised by the Wax Trax move

I have shopped there for the past 7 years since moving to Denver. They are by far the best priced in the area.

When it comes to RSD everyone runs to Twist and Shout and Wax Trax has a small gathering and pretty much everything anyone would want

Kinda surprising that they would that to make a 100 bucks.

I am really surprised by the Wax Trax move

I have shopped there for the past 7 years since moving to Denver. They are by far the best priced in the area.

When it comes to RSD everyone runs to Twist and Shout and Wax Trax has a small gathering and pretty much everything anyone would want

Kinda surprising that they would that to make a 100 bucks.

Considering my store was thinking about holding their only copy, this doesn't seem like it's not just an small amount of incidents. I think everyone knew this was going to be the most-sought out record since it was announced and the number produced.