PO soon: Death Grips - Government Plates Black Friday excl. vinyl

Daderson for Prez! Daderson for Prez! When it comes in I will put a sticky note with an expletive aimed to a certain person on these boards and take a photo for you guys!

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"

I dont know if he'll see it.. either he blocked me or the banishment has taken effect.

I should have done a raffle or something to make it a little more fair, I didn't really think before I posted. Joto was the first PM so he gets first crack, fairest way to do it I guess. If someone here REALLY wants it maybe he'll pass it on to you but that will be his call. I didn't lurk this thread or the BFRSD thread enough to know who was sweating this the hardest.

Unless he is a she. In that case just read this with the correct gender pronouns. 

Glad a deserving person got one :)

Joto was actually looking out for that jonpasqual jerk and was going to hook him up. Little did we know that Jon wanted to get his greasy little hands on as many copies as possible to flip. Speaking of RSD, this is the first year that I didn't get any RSD items at all.

Thanks guys! I am still looking out for these for you all and if I find it will let everyone know.

I think I have collectively tried about 10 stores looking for this from Dallas to Austin to Houston to New Orleans. No joke.

I got a guy in CA looking, a guy in MI, and a guy in Boston. If any of those come back to me I'll just let someone know here, let the paypal situations do their thing and just have it sent to who ever on here responds first. It is farfetched in the chances of finding one, just so you know I'm still after it for you guys.

Joto was actually looking out for that jonpasqual jerk and was going to hook him up. Little did we know that Jon wanted to get his greasy little hands on as many copies as possible to flip. Speaking of RSD, this is the first year that I didn't get any RSD items at all.

Dallas got a total of 10. And those went quick. Well except one but it did sell eventually