PO NOW: XTRMST - XTRMST

Edit: PO here: http://www.xtrmststore.com

From Facebook:

10671214_273510806181206_419028107171542

"We are XTRMST

"The straightedge philosophy is something that we gravitated toward at a young age, drawn by concepts and ideals that seem almost foreign in modern society. Like much of the other subcultures we were a part of growing up, it put us at odds with 99% of the people around us, which was something we embraced. It seemed natural that this crucial ideology would find a musical expression.

For the release of XTRMST, we are extremely excited to be partnering with Dim Mak and Steve. This record is one of the most important we've made. The songs are of purity, passion and truth. May they speak to you." - XTRMST

Album pre-order + first single "Conformist" available October 7. Digital + vinyl LP in stores November 18.

https://soundcloud.com/xtrmst-xtrmst/words-for-the-unwanted"

The better question is "why didn't they notice that this sounds bad?"

Well, ya know, it is hardcore, so I think it sounding "bad" is okay. Not that I think it sounds terrible, just "raw." I'm really just glad that angry, scream-y Davey is back. It reminds me of Son of Sam+Answer That...era AFI+ Davey on the StS track "Death of Seasons." Either way I ordered. :D 

• 1 month later...