PO: THE POSTAL SERVICE "Give Up" LP (first time ever as single LP)

Would have much rather had them release a live recording of the concert. I actually went up to Berkeley for these shows so it's pretty cool that they documented this around those shows. Will probably grab the Blu Ray set. 

As for the vinyl, looks like the Loser Edition of the 3x LP will more than do for now. 

Did you have to scalp tickets for that? I remember being extremely frustrated / disappointed trying to get tickets because it sold out like seconds after it went on sale..

i was able to get two in the presale before it was announced and i know the box office manager who got me a third. 

• 6 months later...

Old thread bump...Amoeba has at least one of the Deluxe for $30. Shows red/clear/white, I believe this is the Loser edition.

http://www.amoeba.com/give-up-10th-anniversary-edition-white-clear-red-vinyl-lp-the-postal-service/albums/3676296/

Edit: Gone now.

Thankfully, I work at an insane hour of the morning and saw you post this. I snagged a (the?) copy they were selling. Really glad I was able to get it for such a good price. Thanks for the heads up!

Old thread bump...Amoeba has at least one of the Deluxe for $30. Shows red/clear/white, I believe this is the Loser edition. http://www.amoeba.com/give-up-10th-anniversary-edition-white-clear-red-vinyl-lp-the-postal-service/albums/3676296/

Edit: Gone now.

Thanks for the heads up on this! I snagged one right after you posted this.

• 2 weeks later...