PO: Circa Survive - Descensus (11/24/14)

http://instagram.com/p/v_yoHuFYzc/

Also, where in Ohio are you looking for the HT variant?

Come on, they could have at least put the records on the inner sleeves or something...

And, Beavercreek. I went to school with one of the workers and she said their only getting two in.. and she is claiming one so I doubt I'll get it lol.

I found out when my store should be getting them in so i will try to get an extra copy for someone if i can.

How did you find out? When I called two stores they just told me "We never know what we'll be getting in. We get a shipment everyday." Which I guess I believe because people who work there just seem absolutely clueless.

Is it possible that of the few that were available at each store, people who will actually listen to the record bought them? These guys are pretty popular amongst record collectors, and there are 10 million people in LA county...

Not unless the fine record collecting folks of LA county need four copies of the same variant. I visited 7 different stores, all of whom sold every copy the received to only one customer.

The math on that one is pretty obvious.

That said, there is still one copy at the AV mall if anyone wants it.

Merchconnection refunded me $10 and said I wouldnt be getting the CD. 

I think I prefer that in the end.

That is interesting. With the VW sale I was supposed to receive a CD but never got it or a refund so at least you got that haha. I did end up getting a CD with the test press of Descensus but my Merchconnection order's CD has yet to come. I wouldn't mind having another for my girlfriend to have, they were made pretty nicely.

That is interesting. With the VW sale I was supposed to receive a CD but never got it or a refund so at least you got that haha. I did end up getting a CD with the test press of Descensus but my Merchconnection order's CD has yet to come. I wouldn't mind having another for my girlfriend to have, they were made pretty nicely.

I know some people got a letter in the package saying the CD was delayed and would be on the way.

I never got the message, so I sent MerchConnect an email explaining the situation. They responded to THAT initial email and a Paypal refund followed.

Not sure I would have gotten the refund if I had done nothing.

Picked up my copy on the 25th in Victorville California at the mall and there was still 2 other copies sitting around, I always go to that mall for rare releases and it seems no one here in the High Desert collects record because I have yet to be let down!

However on another note I am honestly not too impressed with this album.. The artwork is probably one of the coolest Esao Andrews pieces I've seen to date but I definitely don't think the musical content could rival OLG or Juturna in any way. Not a complete let down of an album but definitely far from their best work, just my opinion.. 

Instagram guy deleted my comment. I hope he loses. I looked at Strongsville HT on Friday with no avail. May call in the next couple days to see if they received any.

Oh, I thought you removed it haha. I guess he was upset that you called him out. You did complement the idea though. But has Sumerian commented on any others that were entered? If not, I'd say that guy has a decent chance considering they liked it apparently.

Hahaha love the comments. They liked one other photo, it has a dog humping someone's leg and says "the dog and I are excited about this new Circa" or something along those lines. I feel like mine will be in the top 3, but after them liking the two they did I really have no idea.

Yeah the dog humping has it for sure.. The only way to combat that is to get a cat doing something ridiculous.

I went to the LA stop last night and picked up the limited /100 poster they had for that date. It was a but much for me being $25 but it was my birthday and had the date on it so I justified it in my head lol

http://i.imgur.com/XT7Dc8U.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/dbmcTn4.jpg

I went to the LA stop last night and picked up the limited /100 poster they had for that date. It was a but much for me being $25 but it was my birthday and had the date on it so I justified it in my head lol

http://i.imgur.com/XT7Dc8U.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/dbmcTn4.jpg

That is way better than the one they had for the first half of the tour imo. I would have bought that one for sure. Very nice!