PO: Circa Survive - Descensus (11/24/14)

In case anyone's keeping score, my test pressing jacket got bent and wet thanks to the USPS. Records seem fine at least

http://instagram.com/p/v1o-m0HVcI/

Jackets aren't numbered so I guess I'll ask if they have any extras. Bummer.

That sucks so bad man :( Mine came in today as well. How was it packaged? Mine was pretty sturdy, if your was the same then the UPS guy must have stomped on it.

That sucks so bad man :( Mine came in today as well. How was it packaged? Mine was pretty sturdy, if your was the same then the UPS guy must have stomped on it.

Packaged within spec. It bent because it got wet and dude must have dropped it. Poster's ruined too but I didn't care about that. Having a bad water week so far as my upstair's neighbor's shower decided to drain into my ceiling and through my bathroom's exhaust fan. I'd move to Arizona if it wasn't full of racist, homophobic bigots!

The HT variant is really impressive in person and the images posted so far don't seem to do it justice.

It's a clear record being photographed against a white background.

Here's a side-by-side of the variant against a black and a white backing.

You can get  better feel for how the white splatter really pops against the clear.

xOX0GFt.jpg

That's just for the sleeve, not a test.

Edit: it's also not "super exclusive" either, unless it's different from the test sleeve.

I'm willing to bet it's still limited to 15 and killer merch only had a small portion to sell.

That makes sense, I should not have assumed the test presses would have been included, I just didn't think they'd be sending out empty sleeves but that is still cool none the less.