PO: Minecraft OST! (UK soon)

I emailed Ghostly International and they said this press hasn't been officially / formally announced yet and to keep an eye on Twitter for the announcement. I wasn't satisfied, so I asked them if the green / limited press was exclusive to New On Vinyl and what my chances looked like for buying one without paying that insane shipping.

They confirmed that it is NOT exclusive to New On Vinyl and they said "you shouldn't have too much difficulty" getting a green limited edition in the states once they are officially announced. Thank god, because I totally would've done it.

I emailed Ghostly International and they said this press hasn't been officially / formally announced yet and to keep an eye on Twitter for the announcement. I wasn't satisfied, so I asked them if the green / limited press was exclusive to New On Vinyl and what my chances looked like for buying one without paying that insane shipping.

They confirmed that it is NOT exclusive to New On Vinyl and they said "you shouldn't have too much difficulty" getting a green limited edition in the states once they are officially announced. Thank god, because I totally would've done it.

Yay! Hoping Amazon carries it for that 2 day shipping  :)

Ghostly International said this press hasn't been officially / formally announced yet and to keep an eye on Twitter for the announcement.

That's what I thought, thanks for actually reaching out to them though! I thought about it but I'm a lazy starfish...

This and that (supposed) Fallout are driving me insane!

That's what I thought, thanks for actually reaching out to them though! I thought about it but I'm a lazy starfish...

This and that (supposed) Fallout are driving me insane!

Yes! Oh my lord, Fallout 3 (which is my favorite video game) and Minecraft both have stellar soundtracks. I'm glad we have some word on this one, but man, I'm getting vinyl blueballs from the SpaceLab9 tease.

• 3 weeks later...