"Breaking Bad (Original Score From The Television Series) Volume 2” Double LP

SL9-20031_zpsa70096bf.jpgSL9-20033_zpse4e22518.jpg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: (NOVEMBER 4th, 2014)

“BREAKING BAD (Original Score From The Television Series) Volume 2” Double LP Details Revealed

November 4, 2014 – Following the fanfare that was bestowed upon the first installment of score music, SpaceLab9, in partnership with Madison Gate Records, is thrilled to announce the release of the “BREAKING BAD (Original Score From The Television Series) Volume 2” double LP, which will be available at fine retailers throughout North America on November 25, 2014, and in the U.K. and Europe on December 5, 2014. Previously released as a limited edition double picture disc LP, SpaceLab9 will be giving “BREAKING BAD (Original Score From The Television Series) Volume 2” the deluxe double LP vinyl treatment that fans have been clamoring for. “BREAKING BAD (Original Score From The Television Series) Volume 2” includes selections from across the series with a focus on the fifth and final season, handpicked by composer Dave Porter to correspond to the most pivotal moments of the show.

Porter comments, "Thanks to SpaceLab9 and Madison Gate Records, the vinyl releases of my Breaking Bad score have exceeded my wildest expectations. This release of the second and final volume of my score, which includes some of the most notable moments from the end of the series, completes the musical journey I was so fortunate to take with Walter White."

The “BREAKING BAD (Original Score From The Television Series) Volume 2” Deluxe Double LP package includes a full color gatefold jacket, two full color heavy stock inner bags and an 18” x 24” full color poster featuring exclusive variant art by celebrated artist Tom Whalen. The deluxe Double LP packaging features copious images from the epic series, right up to the unforgettable final scene of the final episode. Record collectors and vinyl hounds will rejoice as “BREAKING BAD (Original Score From The Television Series) Volume 2” will be made available in two limited edition variants, “HAZMAT Yellow” vinyl and “CASH MONEY Green” vinyl. Both limited edition colored vinyl variants will be available while supplies last exclusively at SPACELAB9.COM. Pre-sale begins on November 11, 2014. Join the SL9 mailing list at SPACELAB9.COM to receive up-to-the-minute information on pre-sale start times and other news.