Relapse Records - 25th Anniversary Re-issue Thread

Le Gogh

Sounds pretty good, some surface noise, but I haven't given it a wet clean yet.

I'm stoked to have it and I'm a sucker for when the vinyl matches the artwork. Mine came out looking sweet.

Mine has some surface noise, the records are warped and pressed off center (I can just watch how much back and forth sway the needle has). It still sounds decent enough but this level of quality doesn't warrant what they charge imo.

Mine has some surface noise, the records are warped and pressed off center (I can just watch how much back and forth sway the needle has). It still sounds decent enough but this level of quality doesn't warrant what they charge imo.

Dang, dude. Mine isn't pressed off center, at least. You should email them about it.

Out of interest, just wondering if your Baroness Blue Record turned up? I got home today to a card from Royal Mail saying that they tried to deliver an "international item" but that no one was home for it. It's my copy of the album (as I haven't ordered anything else international).

Will pick it up tomorrow morning.

Looks like mine cleared customs tonight, so should be delivered on Wednesday or Friday.  Will be stoked when I finally get them in my hands.  Glad everybody is getting their copies. 

Looks like mine cleared customs tonight, so should be delivered on Wednesday or Friday. Will be stoked when I finally get them in my hands. Glad everybody is getting their copies.

Good stuff! Just took a quick peek at mine, looks amazing, can't wait to give it a spin tonight!

More on topic: I'm surprised there haven't been more announcements about the 25th anniversary releases. Hopefully with the new year approaching we'll get some updates soon.

Anyone have any news on them repressing Dillinger Escape Plan stuff yet?

That may be the most important question of the year. Was listening to miss machine last night hoping that will arrive soon.

Did they give any breakdown of when they will say the titles and artists that will be repressed or are they leaving it vague?

Ask and you shall receive!!!

http://m.ebay.com/itm/271725055251?_mwBanner=1

Sorry got a bit ahead of myself there....

I could be wrong, but I believe this is a sneak peak at the silver press of Leviathan. Posted by the band so it's legit. Though annoyingly it's not a double LP or anything exciting like a deluxe box set (like they did with Remission). Just looks like the usual repress but on the limited silver.

Ugh, I'll pass. Leviathan needs to be 2 LP. It's not worth buying on a single LP in my opinion. The sound quality just isn't there.

I can't see myself buying it again unless it's a 2xLP.

Did they give any breakdown of when they will say the titles and artists that will be repressed or are they leaving it vague?

It was pretty vague.  I'm hoping a little more information trickles out in the next few months.

http://www.relapse.com/bedemon-child-of-darkness-lp-silver.html

Pre-Pentagram, a song can be checked here:

Pretty awesome. That cover art is terrible though.

Holy smokes, that's good! Yeah, terrible artwork though.

Wish I could find more stuff on there that I need. I'll wait for all the rest of the 25th anniversary stuff to order :)