The Original Cassette Collective Thread

Hey y'all, if you missed out on TS send me a message. I saved a few in case orders were messed up, but everything seems to have gone fine with that!

I also sent Sam ten copies if you wanna try and get into contact with him! Not sure what he's doing with those.

So so tempted to PM you about it. Not going to though. There are people here that appreciate Teen Suicide way more than me that should get them.

If anyone who didn't get the cassette wants to hear what I've been talking about, I ripped the audio straight from my Nak. Listen in 1080p obviously. Again, this is played back straight from the deck into the computer. And yeah, I asked Matt and made sure he was cool with it: 

Also, I didn't edit any of the blank spaces out, audio starts at 20 seconds, and theres a lull where I flip the tape. 

Glad you're liking it!  The rest of the album will be up in a few days, I'll be posting the link here and on all the flesh and bone sites obviously when it goes up - you'll love the whole album if you're liking that song.

I'm not entirely sure if they're doing vinyl or not.  As of right now, I'm just doing the tapes, and they did CDs on their own end.  I think they are shooting to make it happen down the line, but that will still be independent of me, as I can't afford that investment as of yet.  I'm sure it will be on vinyl at some point though!

Thanks for the info man and great job with this tape release!

Nouns and Lilith tapes came in from Funeral Sounds with a nice note saying: Fuck Off. Hahah, Nouns tape looks great. Listening rn. Also that Couch King Sessions: Teen Suicide tape from Known Pleasure is probably the clearest quality of music I've heard, easily on par with vinyl. 

Fuck OFF Justice. Actually probably doing a second pressing of those nouns tapes in that colorway. Maybe. Also, hi VC. 

Got lucky today at the thrift store, picked up a few cool cassettes. Found the lion king ost, a mazzy star tape, where the sidewalk ends recited by silverstein, a four-cassette boxset of Anne rice's the Vampire Armand and a few silly tapes like two hours of monks chanting, spin doctors, Halloween spooky sounds, and an old classical music collection which oddly has my girlfriends rather rare surname written on the jcard insert with initials on the tape which match her Grandmothers. Lotsa listening to do.

Pre-orders for the latest full length from Bradley Hathaway are now up for grabs! This is one of my personal favorite records of the last year, so it's a huge honor to be able to bring this to life on tape.  Here is the info:

PRE_20ORDER_201_original.jpg

- /50 Transparent w/ white swirl cassettes
- U-Card packaging with front/back insert
- Digital download card
- Flesh and Bone Records sticker
- Album art 1" button included

Track Listing:
1. Daddy’s Name
2. How Long
3. Courthouse
4. Georgia
5. He Drives
6. If I Should Die
7. Been So Long
8. Beer Can
9. So Far
10. You Look So Pretty

Listen to the entire album here.

Pre-order the tape for only $7 here.

These will ship late July/early August.  They are a part of my 2nd shipment of orders, which includes Raintree, Fairgrounds, and Wish List.  If you have already placed an order with me and would like to combine shipping with an existing pre-order you already made, please email [email protected] first, and we'll combine shipping no problem.