SCAMMER PLEASE READ! - WTB: Records + Test Presses (Many Genres)(Lots of Man Overboard)

Thundrstruckk

That email reads like me when I was in college. I was an expert at crafting believable excuses for why I needed extensions on papers and projects that I hadn't actually started. I honestly thought no one would ever figure out that I was just a lazy procrastinator.

Same here haha, all my life. "Well I have it saved on the computer at home!"

I am at work at the moment and also got hit for $230.00 today. I am going to try and contact him but I am also going to try and call PayPal. I would like to try and make a list of who he did this too (names and addresses) and also if you got your records, money, or nothing back and are out money. I will try and make a list and send it to this who were affected. If those who were involved don't mind PMing me I will try and start this tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

I have his phone number and I think somebody has his dad's email, let me know if you want the number.

I'm OK with you guys posting his contact info, in this case this guy doesn't deserve any protection.

where's everybody else at on this, just read he had some bands playing in his basement on tumblr...wonder if daddy knows

Holy crap this dude's life is like a bad comedy on Fox. "How can I pay back all these people I ripped off?! I KNOW! I'll have a basement show when my parents go outta town!"

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to give an update on this. I got my money back from Chris last night via Western Union. I know one other member got his money back yesterday as well. So if you are still owed money or records from him you may want to send him an e-mail. As shitty as this situation was I am glad it was able to get resolved and many others were able to get their money or records back. Kudos to Chris for taking responsibility and making things right. Hope everyone else had a happy ending as well.

This sucks. I tried to deal with him a couple of times but he was always flaky whenever we would almost have a deal. It sucked because I had some stuff I wanted to unload that he was looking for but I just ignored his WTB threads because it was too much trouble. 

Hope everyone gets what's coming to them.

OK so i emailed him. I sent PayPal my receipt and insurance (luckily i kept it from Jan 24th, which could be why ppl get hit after the fact...they throw away their proof)

he emailed me back saying he doesnt know why its doing it as his paypal is no longer letting him in his account and that he'd send me $$ if it comes down to it via Western Union.