More Deja Entendus available

Guest conoley

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you looked on ebay?

brand new fans are fucking retarded.. paying $75 for a record that has like 2 dozen copies BIN for $17

yeah I saw that. Pretty sad actually.

just a guess but this probably has to do with the power of cross-searched terms in the auction titles. kid searching for a saves the day vinyl, up comes brand new - deja entendu for the previously "great" price of 65 bucks, doesn't do his/her research, and jumps at it.

So, I had gotten the Thursday DVD instead of my two copies of Deja Entendu last week, right?

I called them and they'd send they would send my order again.

Today, guess what I got?

Four copies of Deja Entendu.

I imagine a bunch of cute little monkeys in overalls running things over there. It's the only thing that can explain all this.

That is wacky.

Guest falloutcollapse

We ship out the LP's as soon as we get them in. Orders are shipped in the order they were received. We are awaiting shipment for these items, and as far as I know, so is interpunk.com. This is a rare item and may take a bit to get out to you.

Thanks,

Samantha

We ship out the LP's as soon as we get them in. Orders are shipped in the order they were received. We are awaiting shipment for these items, and as far as I know, so is interpunk.com. This is a rare item and may take a bit to get out to you.

Thanks,

Samantha

thats bullshit. i ordered in the first round and other people's went out while mine was still on preorder before i cancelled it the other day. jerks.

I haven't played the copy I got from Interpunk...my turntable died on me so I am shopping for a new one...my brother has one I could play it on but it's a DJ table and he does all the scratching and mixing and all that hip-hop/break beat/etc. nonsense...soooooo...I'm hesitant on playing the record on his...