Here Is Nowhere Records: Hunt the Dinosaur cassette, Secret Truth 12" + VG OST 12"

Lathes are sleeved in brand new inners and plastic outers and the CDs are done and ready to go. I really hope you guys like the bonus track! We are just waiting to finalize the album art (been having issues with the resolution of the original image). Once that gets done we will print those on a heavier stock at Kinko's and be ready to ship them out next week!

Let me know when you need my info for the SH cassette

Haha, okay, man. But before I do the cassette there is one more release and it's this:

https://hereisnowhererecords.bandcamp.com/album/nodachi-wav-sculptures

Nodachi ".WAV Sculptures"

R-6644921-1423752612-6530.jpeg.jpg

Instrumental hip-hop that I feel is sort of a mix between Doom and Avalanches. This will be a 3" CD with a color insert. Let me know what you guys think!

Got #69 in today~

Your #69 takes place of #20.

It came out wonderful. I really like the packaging. Didn't get a chance to spin to it yet, mine is #11 though.

Thank you! I wanted to make sure everyone would be happy with the packaging. I guess once you spin it you will be able to see the credits.