PUP - PUP (Third Press, Green/White Starburst)

This is just one of those bands who I can't speak highly enough of.  I saw them in Portland with about 10 people watching, and they put just as much intensity and emotion into their set as they do when they play to 100 kids.  They are super, super nice people.  My buddy and I talked to Stefan for like 20 minutes before they played, about the Yukon and the Northwest Territories.  Then we saw them again in Edmonton and it was the most fun I've ever had at a show.  They also know how to fucking party.  PUP's gonna blow up soon.

This is just one of those bands who I can't speak highly enough of.  I saw them in Portland with about 10 people watching, and they put just as much intensity and emotion into their set as they do when they play to 100 kids.  They are super, super nice people.  My buddy and I talked to Stefan for like 20 minutes before they played, about the Yukon and the Northwest Territories.  Then we saw them again in Edmonton and it was the most fun I've ever had at a show.  They also know how to fucking party.  PUP's gonna blow up soon.

They've already started to. Many major sites covered them in the past year and their album topped several year-end lists. It's only going to grow. They are super rad guys, too. I've worked with them a few times and know their publicist pretty well. I talk to Steve pretty often. That dude's super nice and fucking hilarious.

By the way, the new booger green / white is limited to 500 and S1D has a flash sale going on right now with 20% off (a few days after I bought the record of course), so take advantage of it!

Of course you're stoked... it's Friday! That's why you opened this awesome e-mail. If that's not enough to celebrate, we're working a 20% OFF FLASH SALE on the ENTIRE webstore from NOW untill Sunday midnight!

Use code FLASH at checkout.

Man, I really like these guys. Color looks cool as shit too. Will definitely order and see them when they make it to Seattle. 

They definitely have the kind of sound to get big, with the singalong choruses and shit. But still punk rock aesthetic or something. "Trve pvnx" and that. Thanks for sharing.

Also I remember seeing these guys on Bandcamp and thinking the cover art was fucking dumb so I skipped over it. But looking at it now it's funny as shit. I think hope think it's a joke, nobody actually wears grilles hahahaha

I got the red/white from Amazon also, expecting it to be black which I needed. That red rules though. Really bright.

Anyway, my green/white from S1D has been floating around Los Angeles for 4 days. I got priority 2-day shipping so that already sucks. Tracking says it has left LA 5 times since Saturday but doesn't end up anywhere, just keeps departing at different times.