Fall Out Boy - American Beauty/American Psycho

Chrome won't let me go to that link?  Just me or is Newbury down?

Me too, Chrome just will not let me go to their site. Sites "Privacy Error" - is there something I need to change in Chrome options?

Clear your browser history, close the windown, open a new browsing window, do a search for newbury comics, then you should be able to access the site.  I had the same issue with ChromeOS/Chrome browser.

Clear your browser history, close the windown, open a new browsing window, do a search for newbury comics, then you should be able to access the site.  I had the same issue with ChromeOS/Chrome browser.

I saw this tip from the Newbury thread and tried it, -didn't work-, but I went back to the "Privacy Error" Google page and just scanned down to "More Options" and hit "Proceed Anyway." 

I saw this tip from the Newbury thread and tried it, -didn't work-, but I went back to the "Privacy Error" Google page and just scanned down to "More Options" and hit "Proceed Anyway." 

It worked for me, but I am running the latest build of Chrome, anyhow, it's odd that google was blocking the new site, but glad you were able to access it after all. 

Well if the site has a privacy error that can lead to my information being easily stolen...I'm not going to use a work around just to buy a record.

Well if the site has a privacy error that can lead to my information being easily stolen...I'm not going to use a work around just to buy a record.

It's not a work around, its the expired certificate clashing with the new certificate in Chrome.    If it were an issue Chrome would block it regardless, but whatever you feel comfortable with.