FS: Box Car Racer - self-titled

chuiz23

Do you got feedback anywhere else man? no offense I'm just curious since your new and don't have any feedback yet. I just got screwed over by someone with perfect feedback so I'm cautious now.

This

Not sure

and could you try to give us a hint? you are wanting to sell this right?

No feedback yet just sent 5 records out this week. I'm not real up on what things are worth or represses. Just trying to make a little extra cash. Sorry

I was thinking in like the 40-50 dollar range

You have no ebay account or anything? no way to verify you will send products you sell?

No feedback yet just sent 5 records out this week. I'm not real up on what things are worth or represses. Just trying to make a little extra cash. Sorry

I was thinking in like the 40-50 dollar range

Offered you $45 and said you had two higher offers!

Also I just bought the Alpendage EP off him earlier on in the week and he communicated well throughout with me and provided tracking info fairly quickly. The record obviously hasn't been delivered yet, but so far so good.

I have an ebay account but have never sold anything. I'm sorry you guys are so quick to think you are going to get screwed. Not sure what I did wrong to get questioned already...

Its not that you did anything wrong, its just hard to send anyone money with no assurance. but if youve already turned down 45$ its out of what id spend anyway.

good luck .

I messaged him first about his Circa - Bue Sky Noise Deluxe and asked what he was looking to get for it and he told me that someone on here had already offered him $175 for it. Do you guys think anyone on this forum would offer $175 for that to a member with no feedback? So that kinda made me feel off then he had the other circa records and he said he would give me Appendage for $40 so I said okay and messaged him back when I had the money but he had already sold it so that was a bummer I've wanted to own that forever. Anyways goodluck with your sales if you are legit. I've been messaging you for the past 2 days about Circa and now box car racer and I haven't gotten a reply so iif you don't wanna sell them that's fine.

I messaged him first about his Circa - Bue Sky Noise Deluxe and asked what he was looking to get for it and he told me that someone on here had already offered him $175 for it. Do you guys think anyone on this forum would offer $175 for that to a member with no feedback? So that kinda made me feel off then he had the other circa records and he said he would give me Appendage for $40 so I said okay and messaged him back when I had the money but he had already sold it so that was a bummer I've wanted to own that forever. Anyways goodluck with your sales if you are legit. I've been messaging you for the past 2 days about Circa and now box car racer and I haven't gotten a reply so iif you don't wanna sell them that's fine.

Why not?  Weren't YOU asking for high price when you were a brand new member trying to sell YOUR BSN Deluxe?  And how many times are you going to buy and sell a copy of that fucking album?

5289465+_b5033e41c86914e0f0ba519f50f2f4e

Well Im not going to play any games, BCR isnt worth that much in my mind, Ill offer you 50$ PPD to Canada.

If you are interested Pm me.

Good luck getting this. I think he told me he would accept $50 for it, but I can't do it. Hopefully you can get it!

And I'm trying to get some positive feedback hopefully, like I said I've shipped 5 records this week

As soon as my record comes in like you said, I'll be more than happy to supply you with positive feedback. I won't be able to get the Box Car Racer album off of you, unfortunately, but the guy above me seems to really want it.

James my friend Ive owned 2 copies and sold them both for less than $100 when I hit rock bottom and was completly broke I love my record collection but what I do with it or how many times I buy and re-buy a specific vinyl is completely irrelevant I dont care if he asks for a thousand dollars for blue sky noise but what bothered me is that I know this website now and someone would offer him a cheeseburger before offering someone with no feedback $175 for that record which clearly meant he lied to try and get me to offer him more. and then way later he tells me he'll sell it for $100 thats what made me feel off about the whole conversation. You completely misread my point man.

James my friend Ive owned 2 copies and sold them both for less than $100 when I hit rock bottom and was completly broke I love my record collection but what I do with it or how many times I buy and re-buy a specific vinyl is completely irrelevant I dont care if he asks for a thousand dollars for blue sky noise but what bothered me is that I know this website now and someone would offer him a cheeseburger before offering someone with no feedback $175 for that record which clearly meant he lied to try and get me to offer him more. and then way later he tells me he'll sell it for $100 thats what made me feel off about the whole conversation. You completely misread my point man.

You mean like when you were new to the boards with no feedback and I inquired how much you were asking for Say Anything - IARB (and Two Tongues) and you replied with "Taking offers and I have alot of them so submit an offer". And when I didn't reply, because you, as you so eloquently put it, made me feel off about the whole conversation, you messaged me again a day later with "I would take $150 for both of them shipping included." And when I didn't reply to that, because that's laughable, replied to my thread about asking how much I'd be willing to pay.  

Seriously dude, I had an almost identical conversation with you as I did with this guy. Before he made this thread he tells me he has BCR and has no idea what it's worth. I offer him $120 for both BSN and BCR, explaining I was expecting $30-40 for BCR, so $80 for BSN. He tells me he wants more for BSN, which is fine, that's his business, but then turns around and tells me he'll sell BCR for $50. How considerate...and when i don't reply, he PM's me again asking how much I'll pay. What a joke.