PO: The Story So Far - Self Titled

Hot Topic version is up. Really wanna grab it but still like the tour version better, both cover and vinyl itself...

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/The+Story+So+Far+-+Self-Titled+Vinyl+LP+Hot+Topic+Exclusive-10374937.jsp

Do I need the HT pressing? No, but if it's available in a couple of days, will I get it? yes! lol 

BTW the tour press sold out at the show on Sat. 

did you ever find that Hotelier tour press?

I never have luck with tour presses it seems. The spring 2015 one hasn't been a priority for me to find and the 2014 one still eludes me to this day. Pretty much just given up on actively searching for those at this point and just hoping I'll come across someone selling eventually.

It's too bad since my variant set is complete with exception of them, oh well!

I never have luck with tour presses it seems. The spring 2015 one hasn't been a priority for me to find and the 2014 one still eludes me to this day. Pretty much just given up on actively searching for those at this point and just hoping I'll come across someone selling eventually.

still quite a rad collection you have!

is the 2014 the what you dont see one w/ the eagles? if so i have it and am willing to part w/ it.