Cold Cave - Full Cold Moon 12" LP (Soon from Deathwish)

I think I have all the 7" stuff that's in this but pretty sure there are a handful of songs on it that weren't on vinyl yet? Just cd or digital? Might be wrong but I really don't listen to 7s much so a comp is nice! Love me some cold cave

Correct.  The last 4 songs were digital only until this.

Edit : Forgot there was a CD release of this.  So, I guess originally digital and then CD.

Correct.  The last 4 songs were digital only until this.

Edit : Forgot there was a CD release of this.  So, I guess originally digital and then CD.

Yea to me this LP is worth it just for those 4 songs, and to have all these "newer" songs on one easy listenable LP! :)

I think the last 2 songs are my fav on this comp, those and Little Death and People are Poison are rippers!

Also this is SOLD OUT of course (at 300 I would guess it sold out day of?) - Black still available of course

Yea to me this LP is worth it just for those 4 songs, and to have all these "newer" songs on one easy listenable LP! :)

I think the last 2 songs are my fav on this comp, those and Little Death and People are Poison are rippers!

Also this is SOLD OUT of course (at 300 I would guess it sold out day of?) - Black still available of course

It was actually still available this morning when I was browsing the website. Many of the recent DW albums have been pretty easy to grab on the most limited color. I was able to grab Rust about 4 or 5 hours after it went up (almost missed out!). I think the quickest one recently was the new Blacklisted.

I imagine new albums from Touche, Converge, and Deafheaven will be a pain in the ass to grab the limited version, but I will be ready haha.

That's not the point, and I don't necessarily agree. Especially since they will likely release their next album through a much smaller label, like Sargent House.

I don't see why they would be on an even smaller label, I'm sure they aren't in it for the money but they probably realized their true potential which means finding a label to give them that extra exposure.

do you guys have no idea that sargent house is more than a label, and that deafheaven releasing a record with them would get them as much or more exposure than being on deathwish?

I fully understand that. I'm also aware that Sargent House has managed the band for quite some time. However, no matter how you measure the "size" of a label (artist roster, record sales, etc.), Deathwish is the "bigger" label.

I feel we are digressing a bit from the point, though. I don't really give a fuck who puts the album out, I will buy it. However, the way that the message was portrayed in the article I read certainly left a sour taste in my mouth.

well since that sour taste has done nothing to temper your buying habits toward the band, was it really worth bringing up?

also, you're wrong about label size.

Yes, it was worth bringing up, since people were referencing Deafheaven's next LP "on Deathwish."

Please tell me, Master: how do you define label size?

reach and scope, my friend. reach and scope.

Instagram followers -

Deathwish: 21.8k

Sargent House: 11.2k

Facebook likes -

Deathwish: 71.1k

Sargent House: 26k

Years active -

Deathwish: 16

Sargent House: 9

Care to elaborate on how Sargent House has a bigger scope and reach?

By the way, I'm not trying to get into a pissing match, and I am certainly biased towards DW. It may be a moot point; for all I know they could be releasing their next album on Atlantic. I just don't understand how anyone could make a logical argument that SH is a bigger label. That's comical to me.