Andrew W.K. I Get Wet 2XLP "Back In Stock"

Last night Andrew W.K. posted on instagram that "I Get Wet" was "back in stock"

I don't know if that means repress or if they just found a box or what. But I know $29 beats the $90 it's listed for on Discogs.

http://andrewwk.com/store#!/I-GET-WET-SPECIAL-DELUXE-EDITION-VINYL-LP/p/15135412/category=146332

(I searched the forum for Andrew W.K. and I Get Wet and didn't find this posted. If this is a repost, sorry, I tried to search for it first.)

Crazy. I bought this for $20 off his website around Christmas last year. No clue why it is/was going for $70 on discogs.

Cause you can't put a price on gettin' the party started!

I feel like it'd be hard to listen to this album if you're not watching Jackass or excessively drinking at the same time.

Cause you can't put a price on gettin' the party started!

I feel like it'd be hard to listen to this album if you're not watching Jackass or excessively drinking at the same time.

I honestly use this album to run to alot. The underlying beat pushes you to keep up with it. When i get to the song i get wet towards the end your kinda tired but it makes you haul ass.