Fallout Discussion: “76”

Some have sold for $500 on ebay very recently. Sorry to hear your troubles buddy.

Thanks and damn, there's no way I'm spending that much. I just hope they may possibly pop back up again. If I'm lucky.

I'm leaning towards Xbone simply because I have a lot of 360 games and backwards compatibility sounds awesome, but ugh, PS4... probably looks better gameplay-wise.

I just want the steelbook, would probably have no problem getting rid of everything else when the time comes. I'm a sucker for steelbooks and only have a couple.

Damn dude, haha, Gotta have a gaming day with ya. Been wanting to pick Fallout 3 back up.

A gaming sesh is needed!

Yeah, since I started a new account on my 360, I had no achievements. Just started and finished The Pitt today.

After I'm done, I'll need to play it again to get the neutral karma and again for bad karma. Thinking of a way to do it with just one playthrough. Don't think it's possible.

Then it's NV and then Skyrim (which I have have a bit done, but barely anything.) Haven't touched NV this account.

BETHESDA IS RUINING MY LIFE