Fallout Discussion: “76”

Are limited edition things like this normally hard to find down the road?, I play a lot of games, but admittedly i dont buy special editions often.

Guess it depends. Not sure what the price was on the SE for NV but you can find em on amazon for almost $300. Haven't looked anywhere else really.

But as fast as these things are flying off the shelves, and the long wait of anticipation from the fans AND it coming with a pip boy...it'd be my guess that they'd be hard to find down the road for a decent price.

Edit. They're already being flipped for $250+

Admittedly this is part of the reason I didn't hesitate to grab a PO. Very flippable.

I honestly don't understand how you can sell something you haven't even paid for, that will not be in your hands for 5 months. Or even be dumb enough to spend that much on something which will most likely be available again.

I honestly don't understand how you can sell something you haven't even paid for, that will not be in your hands for 5 months. Or even be dumb enough to spend that much on something which will most likely be available again.

Not necessarily going to sell it. Just saying, stuff like this (as long as it's limited) usually has good resale value if I get it and feel stupid about paying that much for it.

So yeah, I also don't get it. I hate when people try to sell stuff they may not even get if it ends up being really limited.

Pretty sure this guy works with my buddy at EBgames

His name is Jerry Messing and I'm sure you have seen him on TV at some point in your life.