Fallout Discussion: “76”

Am I the only one who thinks the graphics in the trailer look pretty weak? If those are any indication of where they're at in development, then I'd expect it to be a while before this actually comes out.

I think we are probably looking at close to final graphics on consoles. PC's will obviously be modded heavily, even if it isn't much better out of the box. I think it is cool they went with, what appears to be, stuff rendered by the game engine instead of CG. But the graphics aren't stellar. 

I guess, that is the trade-off with these big open worlds.

I need to give NV another go.

I rage quit years ago... I'm a "crawler", investigate every inch of the map, open every box, have every conversation. Problem is I fairly evenly progressed through every factions story line... To the point where they ALL wanted to kill me on sight because I was buddybuddy with their enemy.

I think we are probably looking at close to final graphics on consoles. PC's will obviously be modded heavily, even if it isn't much better out of the box. I think it is cool they went with, what appears to be, stuff rendered by the game engine instead of CG. But the graphics aren't stellar.

I guess, that is the trade-off with these big open worlds.

I like the almost cartoony look of the graphics, but then again I play Nintendo games nearly exclusively and am not sure what next-gen graphics are supposed to look like.

I like the almost cartoony look of the graphics, but then again I play Nintendo games nearly exclusively and am not sure what next-gen graphics are supposed to look like.

I like the cartoony look as well, but some things just look unfinished.

I watched the trailer again and it didn't seem as bad this time. The dog looks pretty rough though.

I need to give NV another go.

I rage quit years ago... I'm a "crawler", investigate every inch of the map, open every box, have every conversation. Problem is I fairly evenly progressed through every factions story line... To the point where they ALL wanted to kill me on sight because I was buddybuddy with their enemy.

That's actually kind of funny lol. Same reason I never finished it my first time.

That's the one thing I don't like about New Vegas. Sure the whole choices led to different story lines aspect was different, but I don't like that it prevented you from accessing some of the content. With huge sandbox open world games I usually play them to death on one character til I find and do everything. Not a huge fan of playing it all again unless there is some huge incentive.

I keep suggesting cowboom to people. Got a used PS4 on there for $280 shipped w/ a 2 year warranty. It was missing the earpiece and that's it.

You just have to keep an eye on what exactly you're buying. Mine arrived pristine though.

I keep checking periodically for a sweet deal on a wii u from them.

I keep suggesting cowboom to people. Got a used PS4 on there for $280 shipped w/ a 2 year warranty. It was missing the earpiece and that's it.

You just have to keep an eye on what exactly you're buying. Mine arrived pristine though.

I keep checking periodically for a sweet deal on a wii u from them.

I'm definitely going to try to pick one up next month. Thanks, sir. I feel like the library of games is finally growing enough to make the system worh it for me personally and that price range sounds great. I can't wait to play Grim Fandango again.

I'm definitely going to try to pick one up next month. Thanks, sir. I feel like the library of games is finally growing enough to make the system worh it for me personally and that price range sounds great. I can't wait to play Grim Fandango again.

Nice! Like I said, keep a watch on it and make sure to get one in at least fair condition with all the stuff you want/need. Some are more or less complete