Fallout Discussion: “76”

I'll need to play it again to get the neutral karma and again for bad karma. Thinking of a way to do it with just one playthrough. Don't think it's possible.

For my achievements, I saved a little before hitting levels 10/20/30 and just went on a killing spree in Megaton until it went to neutral or evil. Then just do the "disarm your own mine" trick on the mercenary in the general store there for easy xp.

I'm regretting selling my 360 and Fallout games now. I really wanna play!

My 360 red ringed when I installed the Fallout 3 expansions, never got to finish it :(  I had a lot of hours in, so I felt like I got a complete experience fortunately.  That was the last non-Mario Kart game I played.

I'm regretting selling my 360 and Fallout games now. I really wanna play!

If you happen to have your saves backed up you can transfer them to the PC version by extracting the data. I sold my 360 when the PS4 came out and switched Skyrim and all the fallout saves over. Complete life saver that not many people know about.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder how well those games will work on newer PC's. I remember a few years ago they did a set that had Fallout 1,2 and tactics on it and it wouldnt run on most computers without having to download a bunch of things.

GOG was giving them away for free for a bit, but I'm not sure if they did anything to make them compatible.  I feel like I have them saved somewhere still, but I was to lazy to install Wine to try and get them to run, so I might have deleted them.