PO: Tigers Jaw - Studio 4 Acoustic Session

Up on Musicdirect now but should be up everywhere soon.

Scranton, PA indie punks Tigers Jaw have brought their talents to the studio for an intimate and rewarding experience on their new release, Studio 4 Acoustic Session. Recorded in front of a live studio audience by Will Yip (Circa Survive, Title Fight), Ben Walsh and Brianna Collins bring listeners into an intimate space with renditions of fan favorite tracks from albums past. The 13 song LP swells with melodic, acoustic versions of painful stories of heartbreak like “Hum” and “Plane vs. Tank vs. Submarine,” and the hard-hitting life lessons found in “Never Saw it Coming,” touching on new and old songs alike. Pensive riffs and quiet melodies teeter delicately between their raw alternative sound and their minimalist indie side. With only personal dedications, poignant harmonies, and soft guitar by the two leads, Studio 4 Acoustic Session exposes Tigers Jaw to their fans in an unparalleled way.

Vinyl Tracklisting
Side A
1. Hum
2. Distress Signal
3. Chemicals
4. Nervous Kids
5. Jimmy Piersall
6. Fake Death
Side B
1. Safe In Your Skin / Where Am I?
2. Never Saw It Coming
3. Carry You Over
4. Plane Vs. Tank Vs. Submarine
5. I Saw Water
6. Teen Rocket

• 1 month later...

I'm surprised Run For Cover doesn't have it up on their site yet. The release date in only a month away. They posted the new mewithoutYou album several weeks ago and that doesn't even come out until mid July....

I don't think I've even seen this officially announced yet. Just up for preorder on a few sketchy web stores. Wouldn't be shocked to find out the release date is not at the end of June.