The Loved Ones reunion shows, NJ & Phila.

Going to the Lanes show. Did you guys get confirmation emails from Chunksaah after you bought your tickets? I never got one, but they never canceled my order. I'm assuming I should be alright.

I don't think I've ever got shipping or confirmation emails from chunksaah ha. As long as yr order is in yr account history when you log in to their site you should be good. It'll probably say "processing" still cause they don't update them.

I don't know why, but I never thought to check my order history.  It says processing.  Given how crazy the website was acting once the tickets were released I got a little paranoid that maybe my order didn't go through.  I'm pretty excited for not only The Loved Ones but Restorations as well.  

i was lucky enough to see them at groezrock and as they're one of my favourite bands i was blown away by the fact i got to see them again. They were bang on with the set choice as well. Gutted they're not going to be active anymore or at least for a good while if ever again going from what Dave said.

Damn it!