Rock Band 4 / Guitar Hero Live

It means unless you exported RB 1 to 2 or 3 and RB 2 to 3 then you missed your chance to get those songs in 4.

Oh ok. So looks like I'm gonna be able to get RB1 at least. Sucks, but oh well. At least all my DLC songs will still be there. I knew I should've at least tried RB3 once.

I don't remember if I said this already or not but I can't play these anymore after playing real guitar for years and not picking one of these up since. Makes no musical sense relative to the real instrument. Totally bummed because I used to love these games :/

Buy Rocksmith

• 2 weeks later...

2 surprise songs both by U2 on disc https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RjX8u7kS0js&ebc=ANyPxKqSWJ4LJycCJzAGzsKD7wyqOIRFUGMp-dBQz2bX2Uq7iVa25y-7D73PgVp_mVL98vqz6IM-x7FYVCoK3_gRVPGxIzoRKg

Can't wait for Oct 6 for Rock band to be back. Disappointed that my ion drum kit won't work initially. I'll most likely be hacking up the rb4 drums if no other work around is found

Legacy downloads are available for re-download...  http://forums.harmonixmusic.com/discussion/259484/rock-band-legacy-dlc-updated-for-rock-band-4-now-available-for-download#latest

With over 1K songs needing to be re-downloaded this is gonna take a while

Not on PS4 yet. Which sucks because I got my free bundle today and 90% of the on disc songs are not fun.

I preordered from amazon and arrived today.   I enter the bonus content code and all but 6 songs came up as Jane by Jefferson starship.   Oh well this will get sorted soon by Harmonix.   

I'm also the proud owner of the Ion drumkit.   well thats not able to work on Xone so i went and did this mod 2 days ago http://imgur.com/a/QHtqd

Well 2 of the cymbals dont work and my expensive kick pedal wont work either.   I really REALLY hope mad katz, Ion, Harmonix or microsoft can get this remedied soon.    Its either gonna take a firmware update from Micro$oft or some new MPA

Well I found the easiest way to download the old DLC is through the PS store on PC. There's still a 10-item cart limit, but you can send them to your PS4 download queue as long as it's on or in rest mode. I think I got everything except the disc exports, which haven't gone live yet.

I have a PS4 and thinking about getting RB or GHL....

Right now, the song list of GHL fits my taste better. There's a 2-guitars set on amazon for 140€ (release October, 23)

Excuse my ignorance, but I haven't played anything like this before. I scrolled through a few downloadable songs of previous games...will these also be available for the new releases? If so, do you pay per song?

I plan on getting GH as well. The new visuals and set up look interesting, and I'm sure there will be a learning curve with the new guitar but that's part of the fun. Also, the setlist on GH is typically better than RB. 

BTW - Anyone have a Rock Band guitar dongle for the play station they would be willing to sell? I bought a guitar on amazon, but it needs the dongle to work. poopy

no practice mode ,no online, no custom characters as stand ins, no Ion or E-kit support,  gimmicky freestyle solos.  Its so hard to care about this game.

I have supported Harmonix since GH2 days.   And i wont buy any DLC till they patch in fixes for the 1st 4 things listed.

At least i can toggle of flail hopelessly mode.