PO: toe. - Hear You (Topshelf Records)

Started listening to these guys when topshelf put together the discography box set and really enjoyed it. Hadn't listened to them in a while and decided to dig in to their stuff after listening to the single for the new album. Mind. Blown. So insanely good. I agree that they blend so many genres and influences together so seamlessly and it's so so fantastic. I really wantt to catch the Chicago date of the tour but can't find anywhere that's selling tickets but nothing clearly states whether it's sold out or not. Do any of you know?

Started listening to these guys when topshelf put together the discography box set and really enjoyed it. Hadn't listened to them in a while and decided to dig in to their stuff after listening to the single for the new album. Mind. Blown. So insanely good. I agree that they blend so many genres and influences together so seamlessly and it's so so fantastic. I really wantt to catch the Chicago date of the tour but can't find anywhere that's selling tickets but nothing clearly states whether it's sold out or not. Do any of you know?

It's at Lincoln Hall and it's sold out, sorry man.

http://www.lh-st.com/Shows/07-12-2015+toe

Anyone know if Portland is sold out tonight? I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to make it so I held out and now they aren't available online.

They haven't posted anything on Facebook or Twitter, so I guess they must still be for sale at the door.

If anyone sees them and has any merch info, it would be appreciated. Seeing them on the 14th.

they have 4-5 t-shirts and a handful of the Topshelf vinyl. I saw some Hear You stickers as well.

Someone let me know if they are selling those flash drives with their performances on them. Regretful I didn't pick one up when I saw them last tour.

They had the "usblive" drives. They were $30 a pop so I passed. I'll just pick their live DVDs later.

That was one of the most incredible things I have ever seen. I have never witnessed a crowd who loved a band so much.

This is awesome to hear. I'm glad others are having the same reaction I did when I saw them. It really is crazy how much passion the band has for their craft & the fans have for the band. It really was a unique experience seeing them live.

If anyone sees them and has any merch info, it would be appreciated. Seeing them on the 14th.

They're out of two of the old shirts now. They'll be re-stocked in Seattle but will mostly be running with the two new shirts for most of the tour. They have the USB Live, free stickers, tote bags, all five albums on vinyl (not the new one, of course) and "TFIN" on CD. Not expecting all five albums to last very deep into the tour, unfortunately, but they should have both LPs throughout.

They're out of two of the old shirts now. They'll be re-stocked in Seattle but will mostly be running with the two new shirts for most of the tour. They have the USB Live, free stickers, tote bags, all five albums on vinyl (not the new one, of course) and "TFIN" on CD. Not expecting all five albums to last very deep into the tour, unfortunately, but they should have both LPs throughout.

Thanks for the info! I'm hoping there will be some good stuff still available for the Toronto show.

I've always been curious... I've always assumed buying merch directly from the band on tour is better for the band than buying from the band/label directly. True? False?

Also, asking for a friend - if you know -  which colour of the For Long Tomorrow LP is for sale on tour? Please and thanks.

Thanks for the info! I'm hoping there will be some good stuff still available for the Toronto show.

I've always been curious... I've always assumed buying merch directly from the band on tour is better for the band than buying from the band/label directly. True? False?

Also, asking for a friend - if you know -  which colour of the For Long Tomorrow LP is for sale on tour? Please and thanks.

Depends. Some venues take a fee (usually for larger shows at larger venues — the San Francisco date of this tour took a % of the band's merch sales the other night, for example). But in general, yeah — buying direct (or as direct as you can) helps artists and labels the most. But if it's easier and more convenient for you to buy from a store, go for it — that's why they exist ;)

Fourth press: /1,000; White.

Do you recall how that USB live thing works? It's a recording of that particular show right? Is it available right away? Do you have to unlock it somehow online? Just curious because I'm debating having someone try & grab one for me.

Also, had no idea they even had live DVDs out. I think my bluray player also plays all regions, but I think I'd like one of the current performances.