Who is going to get Hot Rod Circuit - If I Knew Now What I Knew Then pressed for me?

Hey. You guys who press records. Who is going to get that shit pressed so I can complete the HRC albums I want to own on vinyl? I believe Triple Crown owns the rights.

I emailed them asking about it a while back and never got a response back.

If people want to see this album pressed maybe we should all email them again.

I know this is a stupid pointless thread.

Andy used to come to shows (and play) at the venue I worked at.....it was weird seeing him out. I assume I'll see him at a couple of shows coming up. As much as I love HRC through that first Vagrant release.....he hasn't done much worth while since then. Tried talking to him once about how much I love/d the first 3-4 HRC albums and the Safety In Numbers stuff and he seemed clearly bothered by the fact that I don't enjoy his new stuff......but I mean.....I'm 32, I'm not 15-16 anymore, those records still rule to me, but I'm not actively seeking out new music that sounds like that.

Long and short, I'd buy this if it were pressed correctly

The episode of the Nothing To Write Home About podcast with Andy Jackson is super-interesting. Dude's had a pretty crazy life, and still has this crazy sort of aw-shucksness about him.

I'll have to check that out. For a long time the best show I'd ever been to was HRC and TGUK in like...2002 I think?

I saw HRC in like 2004. They covered Tom Petty, so that was cool.

I've got a signed set list from the night I caught that tour.....also caught that get up kids tour with HRC and Superchunk...almost died on the drive home, fell asleep at the wheel doing 90 on the interstate, woke up in the median and managed to not hit anything or flip the vehicle

I've got a signed set list from the night I caught that tour.....also caught that get up kids tour with HRC and Superchunk...almost died on the drive home, fell asleep at the wheel doing 90 on the interstate, woke up in the median and managed to not hit anything or flip the vehicle

Good catch!

They played with Mae and The Snake The Cross The Crown. I saw two of my teachers there and some girl I was friends with was mad at me for missing TSTCTC. Then my girlfriend at the time was mad that the girl I was friends with talked to me.

This sounds like so many shows I went to in HS. Almost never left the venue without having girl drama!

some girl I was friends with was mad at me for missing TSTCTC.

This girl was right. Wish it was possible for me to convince these boys to give it another go....when they broke up they scattered all across the U.S. though...easily the most musically talented and capable guys I've ever known, but essentially, all but one grew up with money and they don't like the hardwork and touring...just the making music part of it