PO: Jimmy Eat World - Stay On My Side Tonight

Just got an email from amazon. Release has been pushed to December 4th. My delivery estimate is 22nd to 29th December! With the Xmas post it'll probably be in the new year. Ah well, as long as I get it...

They bumped all of the JEW reissues to that date. It's too loooong!!

Don't worry, I made sure they were at least $10 cheaper than the $35 price tag SRC asked for...Static is on the way, Futures I just ordered for $25 (roughly the same anyway) and Clarity just showed up.

I don't even rely dig static, but $16 shipped from Amazon fulfilled by arc is pretty tough to pass up.im not a variant collector, but sometimes I have a tough time not at least finishing out a discography.

I don't even rely dig static, but $16 shipped from Amazon fulfilled by arc is pretty tough to pass up.im not a variant collector, but sometimes I have a tough time not at least finishing out a discography.

I agree with every statement there. Static is at the bottom of the list for me (out of the stuff being reissued, including SOMST) but it's still pretty good and cheap.

Why the hate on Static? It's one of the few albums of theirs I liked.

Just not as crazy about it. I'd say I probably rate it third. Clarity, Bleed, Static, Futures.

That said, it's probably because that's also the order of how much time I've spent with each album. I can count the number of times I've listened to the last two all the way through one one hand, combined.

Just not as crazy about it. I'd say I probably rate it third. Clarity, Bleed, Static, Futures.

That said, it's probably because that's also the order of how much time I've spent with each album. I can count the number of times I've listened to the last two all the way through one one hand, combined.

I go backwards chronologically.

Futures > Bleed > Clarity > Static

I couldn't get into Bleed American at all.

Don't lynch me please.

hey, you like what you like lol.

i like that i can listen to basically any record of theirs and itll fit my mood on that particular day. the moods of their releases span over a lot of different emotions. i have a hard time placing them in order since JEW are my favorite band of all time. i normally go through phases where i listen to nothing but 1 record, then after a bit i switch to another one. lately its been bleed american - specifically the authority song.

lately its been bleed american - specifically the authority song.

The Authority Song <3

I feel like I can listen to any depending on the mood (like you said) but Futures just does it for me no matter what. Dozens/hundreds of plays later it still touches my emotions every time.

Also Clarity has grown on me to the extent that I have a few standout favorites, and I at least like all of the songs, but many of them still feel same-y.

The Authority Song <3

I feel like I can listen to any depending on the mood (like you said) but Futures just does it for me no matter what. Dozens/hundreds of plays later it still touches my emotions every time.

Also Clarity has grown on me to the extent that I have a few standout favorites, and I at least like all of the songs, but many of them still feel same-y.

futures is really special. that's a once in a lifetime record right there <3