(PO Soon) FUZZ - II 2XLP 10/23/15

^ I believe they mentioned it was the SF location that was selling copies early? (My bad if somebody did mention LA though and I missed it)

Guy from ITR said LA, too.

I decided to swing by Amoeba this morning and lucked out with what appeared to be the last / only copy of the 2LP on white vinyl that they had. They have a few display areas set up around the store with multiple copies of the album, I dug through the ones I saw and they had a small amount of the record on grey vinyl also. 

The coloured copies were mixed in pretty randomly so it's possible that there might be a few copies on white with the remainder of their stock (assuming they have more copies of the album out back). 

Might be worth mentioning Permanent Records in LA seem to have a few copies on coloured wax: 

https://instagram.com/p/9MPFBJrkfj/

My white copy had a yellow sticker just like the left-most copies in the back row + Liz & Lance (the owners) are ITR labelmates so it wouldn't surprise me if Larry gave them a few to sell. 

My order was #5875 @ 1:03 pm the day it dropped, and I ended up with a white. Might be going out on a limb here but it's possible that if your order # was lower and your order happened earlier than that, you probably have a white.

This cover art is a bit nuts to look at close up, there's so much tiny shit going on.

My order was #5875 @ 1:03 pm the day it dropped, and I ended up with a white. Might be going out on a limb here but it's possible that if your order # was lower and your order happened earlier than that, you probably have a white.

This cover art is a bit nuts to look at close up, there's so much tiny shit going on.

Mine was #5711 @1:01 and I got a black copy. I also bought a shirt with it, so maybe that's what fucked it up.

heh 1234go had one or two w/ yellow stickers that said "grey" and one w/ green sticker that said "gray" (and was a buck more). i thought you had said white was a green sticker not yellow so i took a flier on that one. oops. but, they both had "grey/gray" written on them. in any case, the green sticker was a gray record.

Might be worth mentioning Permanent Records in LA seem to have a few copies on coloured wax: 

https://instagram.com/p/9MPFBJrkfj/

My white copy had a yellow sticker just like the left-most copies in the back row + Liz & Lance (the owners) are ITR labelmates so it wouldn't surprise me if Larry gave them a few to sell. 

Ah, if it makes you feel any better I was only theorizing that Permanent had white copies because the owners are friends and label mates of Ty's! The copy I purchased had "white" written on the sticker too so I guess sticker colour isn't definitive.

The grey looks sweet though, I'm gonna have to grab a copy to round out the collection.

Deluxe versions from In The Red Recordings haven't shipped, right? I ordered one regular and one deluxe, I got my first one which was luckily white, but I received another one yesterday that doesn't look deluxe at all. Wasn't it supposed to be gold-foil embossed cover something-or-other? I'm just wondering where this came from and why I have it.