(PO Soon) FUZZ - II 2XLP 10/23/15

I'm wondering if it's the same color as Midheaven's version like on Wand's Golem LP?

I'd be cool with that, I got my copy through them and it was packaged well. The vinyl was a nice transparent red and even though shipping was more expensive, I felt happy with the purchase. I wonder if this variant is more limited than the number In the Red will put out. I feel like theirs are usually closer to 1000

I'd be cool with that, I got my copy through them and it was packaged well. The vinyl was a nice transparent red and even though shipping was more expensive, I felt happy with the purchase. I wonder if this variant is more limited than the number In the Red will put out. I feel like theirs are usually closer to 1000

For Wand the numbers weren't ever very clear. First 200 at ITR were orange but the band sold some orange copies at the show too. The red Wand was 400 for roughtrade and don't know how many for Midheaven. ITR sent me a red one instead of an orange by mistake even

I caved and bought the Rough Trade one. I missed out on all the Fuzz craziness the first time and I am not fucking around this time.

One day I'll have you, fuzzy Fuzz cassette case

I've been lucky with In the Red mailing list but I'm in the same boat. I get paid tomorrow and I might just bite the bullet and go through them as well.

I caved and bought the Rough Trade one. I missed out on all the Fuzz craziness the first time and I am not fucking around this time.

One day I'll have you, fuzzy Fuzz cassette case

Same here I caved, I managed to get a fuzzy sleeve LP last time but I'm not taking the risk, with only 400 at Rough Trade and being in the UK I had to, £28 is expensive I know but I want want want

So this is probably going to be like 20ppd from In The Red directly. Why is anyone thinking about paying close to $50 for this?

If you're in the UK or even most of Europe then it won't be 20ppd, with shipping and if it gets caught by customs it could easily work out more than $50.

That and the chance it's a total exclusive for Rough Trade which is quite probable as they've had a few, the white Royal Blood LP springs to mind

So this is probably going to be like 20ppd from In The Red directly. Why is anyone thinking about paying close to $50 for this?

I'd like to know I'm getting this for sure. The number produced seems quite small, and I figure I could easily miss ITR's email and they'll sell out. I've really halted my vinyl buying lately so I could purchase pre-orders from Uncle Acid, Fuzz, and King Gizzard when the opportunity arose. There has  been a lot of social media checking lately and I know it isn't the most rational move, like another poster stated, but I'm almost willing to shell out that 48 shipped just to know I now have a copy.

If you're in the UK or even most of Europe then it won't be 20ppd, with shipping and if it gets caught by customs it could easily work out more than $50.

That and the chance it's a total exclusive for Rough Trade which is quite probable as they've had a few, the white Royal Blood LP springs to mind

Sorry. My question was really aimed toward US residents who are importing a possible non-black variant.

I'd like to know I'm getting this for sure. The number produced seems quite small, and I figure I could easily miss ITR's email and they'll sell out. I've really halted my vinyl buying lately so I could purchase pre-orders from Uncle Acid, Fuzz, and King Gizzard when the opportunity arose. There has  been a lot of social media checking lately and I know it isn't the most rational move, like another poster stated, but I'm almost willing to shell out that 48 shipped just to know I now have a copy.

The first Fuzz LP is still available on In The Red and its 2 years old. You'll be able to get a copy of this no problem.

To be honest, my question was really just a backhanded poke at people who will pay $30 over for the prospect of a rare variant.

Sorry. My question was really aimed toward US residents who are importing a possible non-black variant.

The first Fuzz LP is still available on In The Red and its 2 years old. You'll be able to get a copy of this no problem.

To be honest, my question was really just a backhanded poke at people who will pay $30 over for the prospect of a rare variant.

Haha, that's definitely me. Most of the time, I'm fine with black if I can't get a limited variant but there are a few bands these days that I will shell out extra for, Fuzz being one of them. I got their first album on black the other week and can't stop spinning it. Sounds amazing, can't wait for this to drop

I gotcha. The first LP had a couple variants, one being a weird baby blue and a clear with black splatter variant that came in a velvet and foil jacket which was $50 retail. I wanted one but I just couldn't spend the money. Now it sells for crazy cash.

Yeah I saw they had that embossed clear w/black splatter version that goes for insane amounts now, the baby blue variant seems to be more readily available for a lower price here and there. I was under the impression that the blue version was the most limited too. Either way, after hearing Pollinate, I'm into it. I definitely will try and get something more limited if possible, I won't be heartbroken if not but I have thought long and hard about pulling the trigger with Rough Trade.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys this record won't be limited at all...and I promise all colors have the same songs

Thank you. ITR keeps their records in print by and large. It'll be in print for a while albeit on that godawful and pathetically unlimited, disgusting black vinyl but it will be available for the producing of sounds when a turntable needle is applied in circular motion through the grooves.