Silversun Pickups' Carnavas Limited Edition On Vinyl

I have a Portugal. The Man - Church Mouth that was Zia exclusive on Bone colored vinyl and it had the bonus tracks.

oh word I forgot about their stint at Coachella and having a couple exclusives. ATDI- Vaya as well I think. And that Tegan and Sara thing. Times have changed since I worked there!

• 1 month later...

Because the company I work for is the one that sold them to Amazon. It is the exact same UPC and cat # as the original press minus the 7", trust me this threw me off as well when I found it last week, the coloring is very nice..

Liar! I just bought it from Amazon. It has a sticker on the shrink wrap that says black vinyl and it doesn't include the 7".

Why would you assume that when the black is back in print and there has only been mention of Amazon and axis getting the colored vinyl?

I thought only the colored one was currently in print. I had no idea the black one was also back in print. If that's true, my mistake. A user said on the previous page that all new 2015 copies are colored.  

I thought only the colored one was currently in print. I had no idea the black one was also back in print. If that's true, my mistake. A user said on the previous page that all new 2015 copies are colored.  

I literally just got mine a few days ago. Black with no 7" from Amazon.

I see. Hastings one is probably black then. It's still worth it for that price. 

It's a gamble, I'll take. They don't have warehouses, they ship from their stores. I was at the store and they had 3 white copies.

There's a good chance you'll get the white one.

I got mine from Amazon and it was white.

• 3 weeks later...