ORMOLYCKA Love & Hate Thread

• 1 month later...

Sorry if this has been asked before, but some of the Lil Ugly Mane vinyl are showed as in stock on his website, is the site never updated? Because I really want to get Oblivion Access and Mista Thug Isolation

Here's the deal, you order the records--pay for them, and sit and hope that they show up within two years time.

Some of have been lucky, others haven't. I ordered MTI and got it in a few months last year--I ordered Oblivion Access a few days after it went up and am just kind of sitting and hoping it shows up in the next few months.

Here's the deal, you order the records--pay for them, and sit and hope that they show up within two years time.

Some of have been lucky, others haven't. I ordered MTI and got it in a few months last year--I ordered Oblivion Access a few days after it went up and am just kind of sitting and hoping it shows up in the next few months.

it's really sad people put up with that

You can get mista thug isolation from a lot more legit places than ormolycka. My local record store has 1.

This is pretty surprising to me

I've been to locals with various hip-hop boots and oddities but I've never seen LUM stuff

it's really sad people put up with that

yeah, I guess so

honestly between getting the first album relatively painlessly and the amount of other shit I have coming in, it's not really putting up with a whole lot

not to discredit the fact that a lot of people have had shitty experiences with Orm and I'd be pretty pissed if I shelled out the cash for the super duper boxset but I've purchased from enough small labels that have had zero communication, forgotten to ship orders, or had just given up on production to be all too phased

maybe it's because I have some faith from the first order but somewhere I'm certain my next order will show up and I mean it doesn't actually matter if i have it in my hands right now or in a few months

me and my girlfriend ordered two of the LUM boxes a week before christmas and we're still waiting on them..

this label is an absolute joke and it's sad to see artists releasing their stuff through orm. I mean the guy threw a few boxes on ebay to mess with flippers and he couldn't even ship them quick enough to prevent losing his account lol he's a fucking idiot.

• 2 weeks later...

still waiting for my LUM boxset, havent heard anything about it

i dont have any social media so i really have no idea about whats going on

i hope i just come home one day and see it on the porch

Email [email protected] that's what he says he actually checks. I commented on a post he had on facebook yesterday and he responded with that. I'm still waiting on two orders from 2014