Bull Moose pre order question

Why is it that theres so many assholes on this site? Should have been the question I asked. Sorry this post wasn't about DEJA or a coke bottle clear, splatter, tricolored, vinyl.

There's been a lot of folks asking questions that they could easily find the answer to, so people are starting to get a little tired of it. It gets annoying going over the same shit again and again when it's not even a question that needs to be asked, especially when you start a whole new thread to ask it.

I also don't get why it's everyone's go to insult to be like, "everyone here likes Deja, hurrrrrr. Why do you guys collect colored variants?" Most people here have some questionable musical tastes, and not everyone here is crazy about that shit. Seriously though, the FAQ on the website you're asking about is the first place to look for a question like this. Could have saved yourself some grief, and everyone else some annoyance.

There's been a lot of folks asking questions that they could easily find the answer to, so people are starting to get a little tired of it. It gets annoying going over the same shit again and again when it's not even a question that needs to be asked, especially when you start a whole new thread to ask it.

I also don't get why it's everyone's go to insult to be like, "everyone here likes Deja, hurrrrrr. Why do you guys collect colored variants?" Most people here have some questionable musical tastes, and not everyone here is crazy about that shit. Seriously though, the FAQ on the website you're asking about is the first place to look for a question like this. Could have saved yourself some grief, and everyone else some annoyance.

In all fairness, some people are just too lazy or stupid to figure things out for themselves.  I mean FAQ is a pretty hard acronym to decipher and they're very uncommon, even the most popular of websites don't have them most of the time!

This thread has served its purpose and obviously needs to be closed before things get nasty. I've seen it before, i've seen things on VC you people wouldn't believe. Junior mods on fire verbally condescending newbs. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Ty Segall thread. Lonely scum, blowing on their fingers and waiting for release. Anyone wanna buy an extra copy of The Last of Us? Only 350ppd. 

Please show me where this has been asked "again and again"? Yeah Bullmoose has a FAQ that covered it, but dont act like VC itself covers this topic all the time.

Please show me where this has been asked "again and again"? Yeah Bullmoose has a FAQ that covered it, but dont act like VC itself covers this topic all the time.

Look in practically any thread where there is a link to a Bullmoose PO.

I don't have time, or care enough to search through here to answer your question with a bunch of links; you're clearly being obtuse anyway. Don't act like you haven't seen this asked in pretty much any thread where Bullmoose has something up for pre-order, though.

My entire comment was a generalization about "this sort of question," explaining why people were being jerks to him. I didn't "go after him" or treat him poorly, so I don't see what your problem is.

I can't tell if your reading comprehension isn't great, or if you just enjoy being a confrontational turd, but you seem to really misunderstand, and then nitpick what people say and take things out of context a lot.

Look in practically any thread where there is a link to a Bullmoose PO.

I don't have time, or care enough to search through here to answer your question with a bunch of links; you're clearly being obtuse anyway. Don't act like you haven't seen this asked in pretty much any thread where Bullmoose has something up for pre-order, though.

My entire comment was a generalization about "this sort of question," explaining why people were being jerks to him. I didn't "go after him" or treat him poorly, so I don't see what your problem is.

I can't tell if your reading comprehension isn't great, or if you just enjoy being a confrontational turd, but you seem to really misunderstand, and then nitpick what people say and take things out of context a lot.

It is a message board, people are going to ask questions that have been asked before. I'm sorry it bumped the 41 page Disney thread from the front page so someone could get a question answered. If you actually search Bullmoose Charge, you still dont get the answer pulled up, just threads where people ask, but not many people responding. Where do we draw the line of things that can be said on here? We obviously cant ask questions that have been asked before without upsetting people for some reason. What about links to amazon on every PO thread. Obviously we all know that amazon will sell it and have prime shipping, yet it gets posted every time. What about "got shipping confirmation!!!!" posts, do we ban those too?

In all seriousness though, there is no reason to get all  riled up about someone asking a question online about shipping that was answered in the first two responses. 90% of this site is just the same stuff over and over.

If you had even read my response to him with any sort of comprehension you'd realize I'm not actually upset, just explaining to him why other people seem so upset with him. (Which I already said in my response to you.)

In all honesty, "got shipping confirmation!" posts bother me much more than this.