PO: The World Is A Beautiful Place... - Harmlessness

The Topshelf 7"? It came with an instant download IIRC. Regardless, find your order or shipping confirmation and follow the link to your order status page. Should be a download link there.

Ah, I thought they were talking about the new song, my apologies, I've been awake far too long today.

After last night's show, I gotta say that Steve's live drumming is just awesome. None of their recorded material really captures just how good he is. Hopefully there's something on the album, or one of their other upcoming releases that does him justice.

Unfortunately last night everything broke and they had to end the set early. Seeing Chris do a divebomb towards Derrick's pedalboard in an effort to save it while they were starting up "Wait, What?" was kind of funny, but he dropped his guitar and you couldn't help but cringe hearing it hit the ground. Hopefully they get everything fixed.

After last night's show, I gotta say that Steve's live drumming is just awesome. None of their recorded material really captures just how good he is. Hopefully there's something on the album, or one of their other upcoming releases that does him justice.

The one time I saw them, the drumming is what stood out to me too. I mean their entire performance is really immersive but I'm a drummer so I tend to stare at the drummer a lot when watching bands, and that dude has incredible chops. 

Unfortunately last night everything broke and they had to end the set early. Seeing Chris do a divebomb towards Derrick's pedalboard in an effort to save it while they were starting up "Wait, What?" was kind of funny, but he dropped his guitar and you couldn't help but cringe hearing it hit the ground. Hopefully they get everything fixed.

I've had to literally pick kids up off their pedal boards before. If you're gonna be upfront be aware of your god damn surroundings.

I saw Touche Amore play a floor show and they had a dude basically there to just keep dumbasses off their gear.

What happened last night?

There were problems through their whole set. Steve had a problem with his drums or drum stool right at the start. Then the violin dude ran off stage a couple of minutes into the set. Reappeared during the 3rd(?)song and had problems getting his violin to play through the amp. Then like everyone else said Derrick's pedal board just shit the bed. That was the end of the set. The songs they did play sounded good but....yeah it was off night for sure. 

There were problems through their whole set. Steve had a problem with his drums or drum stool right at the start. Then the violin dude ran off stage a couple of minutes into the set. Reappeared during the 3rd(?)song and had problems getting his violin to play through the amp. Then like everyone else said Derrick's pedal board just shit the bed. That was the end of the set. The songs they did play sounded good but....yeah it was off night for sure.

Huh. I guess I picked a good date to skip then. Thanks.