PO: The World Is A Beautiful Place... - Harmlessness

Don't get the hype behind this band. They are OK at best but this new song really is a jam. Waiting to hear the whole thing but I'm actually excited for this.

See them live.

No band is better at making a stunning wall of sound right now. I still can't figure out how they do it all.

Those female vocals are extraordinary. Just complements their sound so well. Hope she'll be featured a lot throughout the LP.

I'm also wondering how much they'll be used.  Considering the lyrical context of the single, I understand that they're absolutely pivotal in that song.  I'd like them to be sprinkled throughout the record, or used to harmonize for emphasis.  They've got plenty of runtime to implement them more than once.

See them live.

No band is better at making a stunning wall of sound right now. I still can't figure out how they do it all.

yep.

I'd like them to be sprinkled throughout the record, or used to harmonize for emphasis.  They've got plenty of runtime to implement them more than once.

yep.

See them live.

you, sir, must never have seen Caspian live as they crush. I agree though that seeing these guys live brings it to a whole other level. Saw them about a year and a half ago with AGBPOL and it really brought my love for them to a new level. Still am not a fan of Between Bodies, but am pretty jazzed for this new album

Personally, I like how they are sort of all over the place. They can joke, be sarcastic (April Fools Day stuff, forks, etc) and don't take themselves too seriously. But then they write songs like Jan 10th and you're like, "holy shit". It's a weird juxtaposition of two ideals but it works so well. They make incredible music which just blows you away when heard live and you see how nine musicians meld onstage and its cool as fuck and just impressive. They have fun dance-y songs and those that make you think. Idk maybe it's just me