PO: The World Is A Beautiful Place... - Harmlessness

Sweet. VC party at Toad's. If you're truly a punk guy, you can totally get in on the beer and New Haven convo. But only if you're not a poseur...or however the hell we used to spell "poser." ;)

In seriousness, we should all meet up and say hi.

you'll totally be able to recognize me from my 3 foot mohawk and my DISCHARGE patch'ed leather vest.

let's do a VC party.  first round of shots on me.

after we buy the record release variant, of course

Of course! (I gotta buy 3. 1 for me and 2 for other VC'ers).

Deal on the shots. I like tequila. Or carbombs. Or maybe lemon drops (if you wanna get lucky big boy). I'll look for the 'hawk. I'll be the dorky, chubby, white dweeb. But hey, I used to look cooler back in the day.

Deal on the shots. I like tequila. Or carbombs. Or maybe lemon drops (if you wanna get lucky big boy). I'll look for the 'hawk. I'll be the dorky, chubby, white dweeb. But hey, I used to look cooler back in the day.

dibs! Will pay 40dollaz ppd

Can I have dibs on the other? I will have $40

maybe ill leave the discharge vest at home and just got as a bearded old punker..

also.  let's hope there will be a special cover, yes? 

So bummed I can't make the RR show.

Pretty sure the variant will be white or whatever they have with a screenprinted cover.

I looked back at their post announcing the record release show and they said they'll have a special version of the record. Plus Whenever if Ever had its own RR variant. Hoping for something crazy.

TWIABP also said they'd have other exclusive cool stuff at RR too, so I'm stoked.

I looked back at their post announcing the record release show and they said they'll have a special version of the record. Plus Whenever if Ever had its own RR variant. Hoping for something crazy.

TWIABP also said they'd have other exclusive cool stuff at RR too, so I'm stoked.

The RR of Whenever was the /1000 topshelf variant with a screenprinted cover