PO: Lana Del Rey - Honeymoon (Red Vinyl)

I loved "Honeymoon" as it felt like a great progression from Ultraviolence - which is the only album that I like from Lana at all.  The second single is just horrible to me personally, so I'm wondering what the whole album is going to sound like.  If it weighs more on Ultraviolence type sound - I'm totally in for this.

Pre-orders here: http://lanadelrey.shop.musictoday.com/

I'm a little confused that the banner at the top lists "LP" and "Limited LP" but there's only one vinyl option below.  It doesn't say anything in the description about it being limited so I'm guessing its the standard version.  Curious to see what the Limited is and when it pops up.

The UK LP version sells for 17.99 Pounds which is $28 according to my phone's currency converter. But the US site is selling the LP for $39.98.... 

Came to say this.

She ALWAYS has better UK pressings. Gatefold for BTD, Expanded version for Paradise so BTD would fit with it, Bonus Tracks for Ultraviolence....

BUT!!!! If you order the UK limited variant, it comes to only $32.xx shipped!!!

Well I feel stupid too. I'm gonna have to place a second order from the UK site, I only ordered the limited version. Its $32.77 shipped from the UK so I might as well buy them both from there. Its more expensive to shop in Euro also, so make sure you guys are shopping in GBP.