Yeah, I didn't see it on SSD or I'd have gotten it there, haha. It'll probably hit me around the same time it does you. I noticed the SSD one listed it as "white" in color, but Norman lists it as Translucent. Both say numbered limited though, so now I'm confused if there is a white version and a clear one, or a clear white, or what. I'm assuming a limited edition of 500 on clear-white vinyl, but you never know, eh?

Bigdz68, I'm on that like white on rice. Or however that politically incorrect statement goes.

Edit: Looks like just White, and probably translucent at that, my bad.

http://www.musiconvinyl.com/catalog/original-soundtrack/everybody-s-gone-to-the-rapture#.VmEkQ3arS73

Yeah when I googled the soundtrack on the 30th (when it went up), I clicked on the MOV link again and saw they changed the color from "clear" to "white." Didn't bother me though because either way, MOV releases are awesome. "Milky-clear" would look pretty cool though.

I wish they would've went with a "clear with orange swirl" or something to go with the beams of light you follow in the game. Or even a "clear with yellow splatter." I'm sure you get why that would work too ;).

Yeah when I googled the soundtrack on the 30th (when it went up), I clicked on the MOV link again and saw they changed the color from "clear" to "white." Didn't bother me though because either way, MOV releases are awesome. "Milky-clear" would look pretty cool though.

I wish they would've went with a "clear with orange swirl" or something to go with the beams of light you follow in the game. Or even a "clear with yellow splatter." I'm sure you get why that would work too ;).

Yeah, either of those options would be sweet. I'm not bothered by color choice, I'm just glad it's not a picture disc, because surface noise on this would kill me, haha.

Should be, this is the email I got when asking about it and whether or not it will be sold by any other retailer:

Thanks for the email.  This is a special, one-time pressing of the soundtrack, and is limited.  We are selling it here at the online store, but have not been informed as to whether or not this will be made available at other retailers.

Yea, I feel like the Fez OST is a super niche release.

Maybe the main selling point wasn't Fez but Disasterpeace. From what I see he's got quite a following.

For me it was definitely the game though, since it's

one of the absolute best gaming experiences of my life, and in no small part thanks to the soundtrack as well.

So I'm convinced this is some great laundry folding music. No clicks or pops just great music even at the low volume I'm playing it at. Love the packaging the embossed gold looks really sleek and It looks super unique. Only downside is there is artist name or anything on the spine :/

Minor annoyance but overall I'm super happy I bought this.

Ah man. Just spun my Fez record for the first time and disk 1 is really badly warped. Everything just sounds really off with the music.

Fired Polytron an email - hopefully they have spares for replacement.

I'm sure that they do, it's pretty standard policy to hold a few to a dozen back for this very reason. I've had this happen twice with limited edition records. Most recently I received my copy of Magnatron from New Retro Wave, an edition of 250, and the disc was scratched on both sides. I sent pictures of the damage and they shipped out a new copy. It's just good sense to hold on to a few, just in case.