PO: Teen Suicide Reissues

dvv

Ordered. Shipping to Canada is icky but worth it.

You're telling me ... shipping to Australia  :wacko:

Very excited to get a hold of the Porches / LVL UP & Alex G / R.L. Kelly splits

The bundle sold out but I was still able to get them individually /300. RFC, can you kick back $2? Hate to be petty, but it's the principal of it

??? showing as still available on my end. it's only $2 tho man just consider that a dollar per digital download for each album :P

edit: speaking of which has anyone downloaded the remastered songs after purchasing yet? i can't listen atm but i'm curious how they sound

??? showing as still available on my end. it's only $2 tho man just consider that a dollar per digital download for each album :P

Wasn't too worried but I figured I'd ask. Didn't work on my end but whatever. Like you said, it's $2, I'm not worried. It's just I'm cheap and it's the principal of it. I want my two dollars! :P

got them and on my confirmation email it says I ordered a my own hell tape in pink for 0.00 ? anyone else have that?

On my bill it says IWBMOH red tape under "bundles" but shows pink tape under items?

Pink was a typo - Cassette is red & only 750 were made. Sorry for the confusion, the tape you'll be getting is red :)