OPEN LETTER TO VC. "Real Talko: The No Taco Left Behind Campaign"

Want!

Whenever I get back and have the time/energy to get there, I'm going! All the tacos!

oh so good! a friend and i decided to go on a taco + drinks adventure through the east village/lower east side a few years ago and it was so much fun. i think we hit 4 or 5 places total and had some beers and margs along the way. and hecho en dumbo was one of our stops and they had killer octopus tacos. definitely got some good taco recommendations next time you're back out this way!

What you got in those empanadas?

oh man i got like one of almost every empanada they had i think hahaha....queso, chicken, beef, and bbq chicken. 

and this all started because i wanted a bacon egg and cheese for breakfast this morning and needed to meet the delivery minimum so i was like "ok! just give me all the empanadas!!!!" 

The East Village and Alphabet City have good Mexican food. I was walking around there the other night in the rain and found a stand that had good horchata at like 4th and 1st. Then I went to a show and when I got out the rain had stopped and there was a taco stand across the street. It was a little pricey, but damn if it wasn't awesome.

That looks so damn good right now actually. Those beans look great, and I hope the green salsa got all over the plate and food and not your hands/clothing. The green sauce is the common denominator for all my taco meals

got all over my hands, legs, clothes, floor, coffee table, random electronics, and couch. but was damn delicious. i need to start eating at the kid's table.