Help me with a Fender Tim Armstrong Acoustic Guitar

mclz

That Fender is pretty cool, can you imagine getting his signature Gretsch though?! I don't really listen to Rancid, but he plays some cool stuff.

I play a Gretsch and they are the best damn guitars. Dude's got good taste even though I've heard he only plays like two chords per show.

edit:

not being a hater just thought that description was pretty funny.

I play a Gretsch and they are the best damn guitars. Dude's got good taste even though I've heard he only plays like two chords per show.

edit:

not being a hater just thought that description was pretty funny.

I'm not even sure he's really left handed. He just wears a left handed guitar because it looks cool.

I don't own a Gretsch, but my dream guitar is the Billy Zoom Silver Jet Tribute, they only made 50 (or 100?) and the list price was crazy... like $10k.

Those are gorgeous! Didn't realize the price tag was so high on those despite the limited production. What person that listens to X has that much money for an instrument? Certainly not anyone from X in their heyday.

I'm not even sure he's really left handed. He just wears a left handed guitar because it looks cool.

That would confirm the two chords a show theory my friend had.......