Petition "Yes, Votes Are Staying!" (Come see self-deprecation, Humans (thanks jacob) bicker & cats!)

(not just directed at you, but in response)

I think Dustin wants to leave this behind and try to move forward but a lot of people keep throwing shit at him.  And of course he is going to defend himself.  Enough is enough though.  Whether he takes anything positive from this - stops shit talking / stops defending those who insult, who knows.  Maybe he won't.

i mean anything's possible, but people have witnessed him go back and forth from here to IG for weeks being groomed and prepped on what to say in certain threads to get under people's skin. so idk.

i mean anything's possible, but people have witnessed him go back and forth from here to IG for weeks being groomed and prepped on what to say in certain threads to get under people's skin. so idk.

that's real gross.  well, i'll be optimistic here, but since I haven't seen much besides this thread, I don't have much to base my opinions off of. 

Dustin I wish you'd change your damn name on here tho.

we could solve some shit if someone would link the general public to this thread/screenshots. Let's actually know what we're freaking talking about here.

just some dudes talking shit - I want to see cause that's funny. some dudes talking some weird fucked up shit... that's different.

I'm fairly certain it is irrelevant at this point. It will only serve more harm than good. I don't know what's going on, and I don't care. Bringing the messages to light will literally satisfy nothing but the curious minds of the nosey.

People are becoming bullies, not man children. It's not amusing to watch anymore.

i dont want anyone to feel ganged up on. regardless, thats an awful feeling.

it most certainly looks that way, perhaps feels that way.

That is true.  No one really came to rescue Dustin from the mess he dug himself into.

What is currently being solved?

Fair enough.  Maybe nothing.  but clearly this thread / what's been going on is in people's heads.

I'm fairly certain it is irrelevant at this point. It will only serve more harm than good. I don't know what's going on, and I don't care. Bringing the messages to light will literally satisfy nothing but the curious minds of the nosey.

People are becoming bullies, not man children. It's not amusing to watch anymore.

There have been very few people actual bullying - and mostly it's just been dustin calling himself horrible.

Seems more like the people that were bullying have finally been caught - but no one will provide solid proof.

And despite how vocal that crew usually is, they've all been reading this thread and not commenting.

There have been very few people actual bullying - and mostly it's just been dustin calling himself horrible.

Seems more like the people that were bullying have finally been caught - but no one will provide solid proof.

And despite how vocal that crew usually is, they've all been reading this thread and not commenting.

It doesn't involve me. If it really is important to some that this topic continue and the messages be made public (good luck), then fair enough. It's not for me to say.

Whatever.

Have fun.

It doesn't involve me. If it really is important to some that this topic continue and the messages be made public (good luck), then fair enough. It's not for me to say.

Whatever.

Have fun.

I guess so. I think it involves everyone on the forums, personally. But, I have no info and nothing else to base that on, so I'm just passing time waiting to see what happens.