PO: Bad Religion 30 years Live

You think these are different pressings and not just different colors from the same pressing?

I can't 100% say for sure but of lot of the more popular Epitaph pressings recently have had a variant or two pressed in the EU including the Green version of their Christmas album. All of those versions I have sound great and are 180 Gram.

I can't 100% say for sure but of lot of the more popular Epitaph pressings recently have had a variant or two pressed in the EU including the Green version of their Christmas album. All of those versions I have sound great and are 180 Gram.

Also the colored EU True North pressing was on 180 gram.

Had to order the red because I am compelled to match all BR records with the red box set color for the rest of my life. I fucking hate that I paid what I did in shipping, but I gotta do what I gotta do in the name of color consistency.

I'm with you on the color matching. I put the Self-Titled 12", All Ages, Back to the Known, and Tested in the box. I'd be lying if I said it doesn't set off my OCD a little that these guys don't match their red buddies. 

I'm with you on the color matching. I put the Self-Titled 12", All Ages, Back to the Known, and Tested in the box. I'd be lying if I said it doesn't set off my OCD a little that these guys don't match their red buddies. 

I feel the same about this, pretty sweet to have these in the box, but if they would be reissued on red, It would be an instead buy.

Also, with these extra records, the box is getting pretty full.

I would've totally been all over the red variant to go along with my box set and subsequent red releases, but the email went to my Promotions folder in Gmail and I missed out. If anyone grabbed an extra and would be willing to help me keep my collection complete, I'd be eternally grateful. Willing to send funds or swap for a variant of their previous releases that you're maybe missing. Would also swap for a silver or clear variant of this release plus some funds.

• 1 month later...